1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Natural Remedy For Vaginal Dryness

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by Mahanu, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Due to DH's working hours, intimacy has taken a beat and has become a rarity for the last 10 years. Even during the opportunities we get once in a blue moon to get intimate, my vaginal dryness is playing spoilsport. We are disappointed at this and desperate to solve this issue.

After delivery of first child more than a decade ago, I am not getting enough vaginal secretions. Since then, even after a long foreplay, not getting sufficient vaginal secretion. Very rarely I feel there is enough lubrication during foreplay and when I tell DH to enter, vagina becomes dry immediately. Intimacy has become difficult and painful for both of us due to this issue resulting in frustration.

We use lube but it is only a second choice as we are not that much happy with the lubes we used except KY jelly, which is not available nowadays. Natural lubrication is our first choice. DH insists me to do something to improve my natural vaginal secretions. I too feel bad for not able to make best use of the time we get rarely for ourselves.

Is there any home remedy or natural way to increase vaginal secretion/lubrication? Please share your experiences.