1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Natural astringent

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Lavc, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Lavc

Lavc New IL'ite

Hi ppl, just thought that I would share this with you, i read about this somewhere..

This will be a good thing for ppl who could get access to these ingredients..

Items needed:
    Three green tea bags
    A third of a cup of witch hazel
    10 drops of peppermint oil
    Dark glass bottle
    Metal pan
    Measuring cup

Place three green tea bags into a glass bowl that's large enough to hold two cups of water. Add two cups of water to the metal pan and bring the water to a temperature of 180 degrees Farenheit on the stovetop. Once the water reaches the correct temperature, pour it over the green tea leaves and allow it to steep for two minutes. Discard the tea bags and pour the tea into a dark glass bottle. Allow the tea to cool.

Add the witch hazel to the glass bottle containing the green tea. Add ten drops of peppermint oil. Place the lid on the bottle and shake to blend thoroughly. Place the bottle in the refrigerator.

You now have an all natural astringent that's more effective than most store bought brands. Keep your freshly made, natural astringent in the refrigerator between uses. The coolness along with the peppermint oil will help to add color and vibrancy to your skin when used first thing in the morning. To use, simply dab your natural astringent onto a cotton pad and apply to the face after cleansing.

try it,let me know your FB.

Regards,
    Lav

2. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the tips dear!