1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Narad Muni met Lord Vishnu today morning and said I have a request

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 7, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Today morning Narad Muni met Lord Vishnu and told Him its high time you do something for Viji as of late she has become forgetful and later repents for not doing something.
    Yesterday Veni had sent a write up on Possessiveness and told Viji, you write this write up in your style which she did but she forgot to mention in the thread for which now she is feeling bad. Yesterday her son came back from Kerala after dropping his sister and niece in Kerala and Viji told him to have lunch and then go to his house. She knows he does notlike Avial but did not make any vegetable only fried papad because he loves papad. Gave him tomato rice with papad,. Then he had rasam rice with papad and then dahi rice with pickle. But later she was feeling bad that she could have made some vegetable as he does not like Avial.
    When Mindi came all the way from Malaysia she gave him only Pal payasam as she had already taken her breakfast in her relatives house. She had made avail that day, she could have given her that for which she is feeling bad till today.

When she had a meet with Devika also she felt she did not take care of her properly
    Saroj had sent a nice cotton saree but as return gift Viji gave only a small Ganpati Idol , now she thinks she could have bought a big one and sent through Sudha. When she went to see Sudha , she had also gone to see her brother and bhabhi . She took only fruits for them, she could have bought some gift for them which she forgot and when her bhabhi gave her a saree she felt very bad that she did not take anything for her bhabhi.
    After Gopika and her mother left on Tuesday she cried for two days and now feeling whether she looked after them nicely these eight months. Eight months Gopika and her mother were there and now they will be coming only next year and if they come also they will stay only for a month. Her going to Dubai might not be possible because some personal problems are there.
    So like this she does some mistake or there and starts thinking of those things and feels bad. I think she needs a break from the routine life. She has to live long as everyone needs her , especially she does not want to leave Indus friends and go from this world.
    So Lord Vishnu is thinking what to do with this absence minded Viji. Do you all have any solution for this.

Last edited: May 7, 2010
    3 people like this.

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

why trouble Lord vishnu the great, my dear viji..small Mindi is enough to solve your problems.very simple! Do NOT think much.Take life as it comes and remember everyone loves you just the way you are.:)

3. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Viji aunty!

My!!!!!!!!!! what a thinking. You have given a distinctly different post here. Whatever you wanted to share with ILites have today come through the mouth of Narad Muni uh?

I don't know why you should feel bad about so many things. Many times things happen the way they have to and it may be for good only. Gifts are gifts whether big or small.

Leave alone all these things. You have spent every moment for Gopika all these days. Now why this big doubt whether you have taken care of both of them well.

Forget such thoughts and stay cool and enjoy each day Aunty since
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow is Mystery and
    Today alone is the Present

Yeah, today is a present given to us by God. We have to make use of it well like how though in office, I am giving you the first fb ok?

Bi. have a great day.

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Viji Dear
    I second Mindi...why care yaar stay cool and everything will fall perfectly as the time comes. Just relax, don't trouble Vishu we all are here for you na...:)

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

I remember a story told by my grandmother. Lord Ram was to come to Shabri's house, and she did not know what to feed the lord, she only had Ber, i dont know what u call them in English.

But she wanted to feed him the sweetest ones, so she first tasted them, and the ones she found sweet she kept for him and fed him.

At thus Laxman was agitated, but Ram said, she fed me with love, what ever she had, that matters more.

so dear Sister Viji, your love is enough, not the gift.the gift is secondary.

All yr friends love u for yr love and affection, so relax, and smile.

And when i come over to yr house in the next few montsh i am due in mumbai, feed me just a cup of tea, and lots of friend papads for i just love them.OK?

Regards

kamal

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi

You have made my day by giving the first fb dear. I am very very happy to see your first fb. Ya when Mindi is there why should I worry. I always think I should take life as it comes but still if something happens , I sit and worry and all sorts of thoughts are in my mind. Thanks for your love.

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mallika

Thanks dear, in your busy work in office also you have given me a nice fb which is very thoughtful. True I should not think of all that and enjoy today which is a gift to all of us. What to do I am made like that for small things I sit and worry. Dont have much work na so when idle worry but now since I have let out my feelings to you all my heart has become light

love
    viji

8. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

:biglaughViji dear ! If Mahavishnu has no clue what to do with Viji, what would we know ? Even then, I would suggest not to "heat up your head" ( as they say in our language) with unnecessary worries. Just be yourself. That is delightful enough !:cheers

9. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Viji mami, believe it or not just now I returned from the second puja for the day and while returning me and my friend Shilpa were discussing absent minded behaviour of our parents and when I log on to write my first post, it is for you and you ahve also mentioned about absent mindedness............what coincidence for the day !!

Do not worry mami.......we all know you now and ur lovely nature...........including your son, Mindi, Saroj and your bhabhi everyone will understand that whatever you had given them is with true affection.......just like kuselar given avul to krishnar !!

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna

I am always troubling you all,so I thought let me trouble Vishnu this time .

love
    viji