1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nara Oil-Grows Thicker and longer hair in 60 days?!!

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Lilliput, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Roshanara

Roshanara New IL'ite

Hello, Thanks so much for bringing up the topic on 'Nara Hair Oil'. Im pretty worried since I have started to lose a lot of hair after a Rebonding. So I came across this product but I was not sure whether it would really work. I did see the other Oil which was recommended in the thread but sadly since im in Sri Lanka im unable to buy it. Do you think buying this 'Nara Hair Oil' is a bad idea?:idea

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  2. anu gude

anu gude New IL'ite

Hi,
    Thank u for the advice given. I am suffering from a bad hairfall. Iwill start using parachute therapy oil from today.

:thumbsupthank u once again.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,
    I advice you all to use Parachute Therapeutic Oil. Massage it lightly on the scalp and not hair strands. Leave it overnight and wash the next day. Wash it with mild herbal shampoo that has got herbal base. No harsh shampoos as the strands are weak and is ready to fall.

Use a scarf on your head when you travel outside. Protect your hair from dust and grime.

Your scalp has to be clean and above all have a healthy diet. Protien in-take should be balanced. Eggs, cereals is a must in the diet. Drink plenty of water and keep your bowels clean.

Also remember stress also leads to hair fall. So please avoid stress, have a good sleep.

4. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

:clapExcellent advice yaar. This is for sure the way to beautiful long hairs:yes:

5. aproop

aproop Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mals,

You have given a great easy to follow advise.........thanks a lot. I had thick black hair before marriage, but alas it is now reduced to half in three years! also noticed the colour change to brown. I must confess that I was not taking much care of it. but now since six months am trying hard to restore the lose.

thank you once again.

love,
    Anu

6. nithya prabha

nithya prabha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mals,
    i had lost almost all my hair which was so thick. Im happy to hear ur advice. Thanks.
    Nithya

7. Fiona29

Fiona29 New IL'ite

Hi just wanted to know is parachute therapeutic oil available to buy in the shop?? I've tried to look for on Amazon but however they do not seem to have it