1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nara Oil-Grows Thicker and longer hair in 60 days?!!

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Lilliput, Sep 2, 2007.

1. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Teju,
    Have you started using Parachute Therapautic oil?? Are you finding any difference?My hair fall is worst...WIth gym its going worst everyday.. due to excessive sweating...I'm still sadly hunting for it in my area....All shop keepers/Malls whenever i enter say .. maam not yet in stock...they know im gonna ask for the oil...:-( bonk

2. teju

teju Senior IL'ite

Hi Aishu,
    Yes, I have started using Parachutes Therapie Oil. I dont see much change. Today I washed my hair and I did see a few strands flowing in the water :-(. but I thought its only a few strands maybe 5 of them, its just two weeks since I started using, so why not wait and see.
    I managed to pick up three bottles at once. It is going out of stock, i think the company stopped producing it. I realised i too had a hard time finding it, I went to Apollo Pharmacy once in T Nagr to pick up some medicines and I saw three of these there, so i picked all of them.
    If you still find it difficult to get it, I can give you one of my bottles. Just let me know.

3. teju

teju Senior IL'ite

Hi RB,
    Just remembered a good solution for dandruff. Its a shampoo called Nizoral. Its manufactured by Johnson and Johnson. Its very very effective for dandruff. You can get it only in Pharmacies in India. Not sure about the place you live in, if you dont get it there, you can ask someone to courier it. Try it and let me know.

4. reenur

reenur Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I am in dubai, i searched for the parachute theraputic oil here.but did'nt get. does any one know whether this is available here ,if so where.

Thanx

reenu

5. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Teju,
    Thanks for the offer.I checked in apollo pharmacy in my area this week, but in vain.5 strands is okay....for me its like almost 20 strands....Loosing hair like anything after joinning gym.I will still search for the oil this week, if i could not find it, may be i will need one bottle from you dear.2 weeks - 5 strands not bad though...so let me know how its going at end of a month...:)

6. keeru123

keeru123 New IL'ite

7. teju

teju Senior IL'ite

hi Aishu,
    yes, 5 seems ok, right? Please try other medical shops and malls, if not please let me know, I will give the extra bottle to you. My pleasure :)

8. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Teju,
    One great relief....I did see the advt for Parachute Threraphy in SUN TV yesterday when i was surfing the channel.So one thing is confirmed..that its not stopped as we feared.I will try my luck today at a big medical shop.I'm sure they must have it! Wish me luck!!

9. marrgg

marrgg Bronze IL'ite

I was looking for a good hair oil. Thanks a lot to Malspie mam for letting us know about Parachute therapeutic oil.

10. nokia6681

nokia6681 New IL'ite

i havent heared abt such a oil....is this sold in shopping complexes in india...what is the brand name it has been sold..pls some one give me the brand name and where is it sold in coimbatore..