1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Names of Bridal Jewellery

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by agkalz, Jan 30, 2010.

1. agkalz

agkalz New IL'ite

Hi to all of you

I will be getting married this year. And I want to start collecting and planning about the jewelery. Could you please help me out with the names of a few kinds of jewelery names that i don't know. Please see the attachments. One of the images is a chain the is worn on the side of the waist over the Saree (it is not a vaddanam or oddiyanam). The second one is worn on the hair (jada) it comes in 7 - 9 pieces usually circular in shape. Also could someone share pictures of good Gold Tikka with me (latest trend). Thank you in advance.

- priya

Attached Files:

2. kiranmadhu

kiranmadhu Senior IL'ite

Priya
    Congratulations!!
    The head set you have posted is called temple jewellery. If you want the other sets to be same as this, then you could check the following site which shows some designs.

Temple Jewellery

usually temple jewellery would be available on rent in india.
    If you are looking for north indian bridal designs, you could check some kundan, polki sets which would match with you muhurtham/reception saree.

3. SasiKabi

SasiKabi New IL'ite

Hi,

Can anybody suggest me what type of sets I can wear for Vastharakala pattu for my reception. I dont want to look traditonal.I want to be little modern because he is wearing sharwani. Also suggest me some hair style.I have long hair.I cannot leave free.