1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Name of Ramanichandran novel

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by Sakhii, Jan 3, 2013.

1. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

It is Chitra bala`s novel Ullathai alli tha or ullathai killadhe

2. Rachram

Rachram New IL'ite

Hi all. I read a RC novel long time. I neither remember the book name nor character name. The story line goes like this. The heroine and her younger sister works in a departmental store owned by hero. The younger sister is selfish and keeps spending all the money they earn. Once a theft case will be reported on the younger sister. So, the hero will call the heroine and ask her to marry him only then the case will not reported to police. The younger sister will be excited because she will get more money, but hero keeps condition to not give any money to sister. This creates rage in younger sister and she will plan her own kidnap with her friends and ask money to her sister. Later she will get to know that her friends were the one's who looted the money before and she will change. Please let me know what is the name of this story. I have been looking for this novel for a very long time. Thanks in advance.