1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

nail problem...pls clarify my doubt

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by Ooviya, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

hi,

In general, doctors r told nail is a mirror of disease.V can easily identify our HB thru it. if it brokes in frequently, v r weak and HB level also low.

My doubt is- small small continuous lines in my nails.Is it also any symptom of any disease? one or two white patches also there.

Is it any vitamin Deficiency or Else? how to cure it? is there any home remedy?:rotfl

2. ananthy

ananthy Senior IL'ite

dear Ooviya

firstly i dont know what the small small lines and white patches in your nails indicate. so lets wait for some doctors in the forum to reply to this.

now my suggestion. whether you have any vitamin deficiency or not can be easily known by you just be looking at the diet that you are taking. because what we are eating will be reflected in our health. so please include iron and calcium rich foods in your diet. include a lot of green leafy veg and lots of fruits in your day to day diet. so that if your intake itself is good then you don't need to worry about the deficiency. right ?. so dont wait for symptoms to show and then act. act wisely right from the beginning itself.

cheers.

3. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

thank u Ananthy!:cheers