1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nagini - Story of a Icchadhari Nagini (Snake who can shapeshift)

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Dec 8, 2014.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Hello Readers.

Most of you would be reading My story

"Where is My Mr Right - Story of Ramya, her teenage and married Life"

I was seeing a Nagini film recently, and read some data about it in internet..

I conceived a Plot of story about Nagini Icchadhari Nagini (Snake who can shapeshift)

Would you people be interested to read about Icchadhari Nagini ????

Since i am already writing Ramya's story I am planning to write this new story
    Once a week, like may be every tuesday, once i complete Ramya's story,
    can write this Regularly.. But if you friends feel i should first complete Ramya
    story then start new story, i would do that...

I am waiting for your feedback.. Will start writing based on your comments

6 people like this.

2. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

I am in. I would be happy to read another story along with ramya story :)

Thanks for writing new story

1 person likes this.
  3. shari2003

shari2003 Silver IL'ite

Suma, your stories shape up really well; more than happy to read many more :)

1 person likes this.
  4. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Suma dear we are happily ready to read the Nagini story along with the Ramya story . Iam already thrilled to read about it . Ghosts , psychological thrillers , mystical as well mythology fascinate me to no extent . In fact I went to Perur( coimbatore ) temple last week and I wanted to write mythological thriller .let me see if I am eligible to write because mythology involves a deep research . All the best to you .

2 people like this.
  5. sumalynux

Thanks catgol...

Yes me too Love Suspense, Ghost, Mythological and Science fiction stories/movies..
    I have read lots of Hindu books, i have fair idea about Hindu Mythology.
    (OFcourse there's lots and lots more to read, i love reading them)

I had also written some short stories about Hindu gods in IL....

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/r...ple/233097-short-stories-about-hindu-god.html

1 person likes this.
  6. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

I havent read Ramya s story. But I would love to read story of Nagin!:coffee

1 person likes this.
  7. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

All the Best! Write something like Indira Soundarrajan!! :)

1 person likes this.
  8. sumalynux

Thanks dear.. May be i will start this story next week..

But let me see if some readers feel i should first complete
    Ramya's story then take up this.

9. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

You are always welcome suma, we r very happy to read one more story from you parallely... but think about it before you start :welcome

1 person likes this.
  10. sumalynux

Aditya was walking restlessly in Hospital...

Dont worry Aditya, she will be fine, anways her delivery date was in a week, she will be alrite, she will give birth to a beautiful baby dont worry consoled his family friend sagar..

We were all so happy after the function, why did this happen..
    said Adithya..

All relatives including Aditya's parents and Aradhya's parents had come from village to attend Simantham(Baby shower function of Aradhya).. After lunch they all were chatting happily in garden... Aradhya walked to the garden, stripped of her saree she fell, and got hit to a nearby pot, immediately was admitted to a hospital...

In next 15mins, they heard the baby crying...

Congrajulations its baby boy said the doctor..

Aradhya....Hows Aradhya... asked Adhithya

She is totally fine dont worry, luckily she dint fell on her stomach, baby and she is totally doing fine, you can go see them, told doctor..

Everyone went inside, saw Aradhya and a cute baby boy next to her... Everyone felt relieved seeing new mother and baby....

Adithya neeways after 2weeks you have leave for summer right? you all should come to village, lets have baby naming cermony in village... These days you hardly stay there, this time your entire summer leave you are spending there said Adithya's father Raghunath..

Sure we will come Appa, but not entire summer, i have some thesis to attend...said Adithya..

Adithya and Sagar were HOD's (Head of department) in a reputed college, and were thesis advisors for research students from different colleges...

Once exams were finished, Adithya and Sagar family left to Village.. Raghunath was head of the village and his house was big in entire village...

Next day they went to Srikanth shastri house to ask about Letter to name the kid as per his birth timings...

Srikanth shastri took birth place and timings, and prepared the kids kundli....

After a while he said "This kid is born with Divamsha Shakti(Godly power), but it has Gandanthara (there are chances of death) at 3 times in its lifetime.. One is when it is in womb itself before coming into this world, second when he reaches 11years, and finally when he reaches 22years..If he escapes these three near deaths then he will have a long life..

Everyone who heard this got stunned.. OMG may be thats why Aradhya got hit during 9th month pregnancy exclaimed Raghunath....

So he has escaped 1st Gandanthara already, next is at 11yrs, is there any pooja or something we can do to avoid his asked Aradhya....

Hmm yes.. You can get this kid married at the age of 11years to a girl who has Dheerga sumangali Bhagya(The one who is blessed not to become Widow) then there will be no problem to his life said Srikanta Shastri.......

to be continued..

Please give your feedbacks, so i will know how the story is
    going, for this is my first attempt at mythlogical story...