1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nadhaswaram

Discussion in 'TV' started by sadhurika, Jun 3, 2010.

1. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

:thumbsupYes its nice so far. I too watch it. and realy hope there wont be long dragging police/kidnapping/people who die suddenly come alive/becomong rich overnight and other unrealistic things as in other serials........

2. Stephane

Stephane Senior IL'ite

somwhow I didn't like Gopi and Malar's romance. I would say that it is 100% mistake on Gopi.I support for Maha.

Within a second Malar decided to marry another man:bonk.However Maha didn't do till now. So I support Maha.. :thumbsup

3. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

i also like this serial. compare to all other serials its really gud.... no doubt at all...

4. kika

kika Silver IL'ite

I watch it too. It is realistic and interesting. its someone's real life happening for sure. excellent story line. It has moved serials to a new level. I hope others too follow just like how realistic cinema is made these days.

Hats off to Thirumurugan and team, esp the way the camera moves room after room. Lots of effort is taken. I hope more and more ppl watch and appreciate it.

5. ValuableTime

ValuableTime Senior IL'ite

I watch this serial. It sure has some unbeleivables here and there. But it's waaaaayyyyy better than other serials.
    I like Mouli's character very much. He is doing an excellent job. Mayil is one other. Thirumurugan knows how to train everyone. Shows up very well on screen with so many new faces. Good Show :thumbsup

6. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Hi..me too watch this serial.

Nice and the script is good. I like malar she is beautiful, everyone act well.. The most thing i like in this serial is their language, compared to other serial here they speak dialogues well.

Also pushpa's family is good team. The serial goes scene by scene, very nice it is going be mega blast:thumbsup.

7. Pavi82

Pavi82 Senior IL'ite

Even i am watching it from first.. Some times i feel that the new faces acting is not so natural but still the characters and the story line is good.

I like Malar's costumes too :crazy

1 person likes this.
  8. ramayanakatha

ramayanakatha New IL'ite

What happened. Why all of you stopped commenting. Nadhaswaram still goes with grip.

9. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Anybody still watching this serial?

10. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

The only things i like watching this serial is for the nativity in the locations, the spoken tamil , the superb acting of the cast - except 'porumaiyin sigaram' :rant Gopi character !!! But storyline going haywire at times [Selva & Divya nonsense, Paramu & Komaru rubbish, Gokul & his Dad kidnap torture, Rajesh & Deepthi drama, the ridiculous Murali Geetha storyline ] -- now a new shouting Sottai is introduced who is always eating biryani or nandu or muttai barotta ......:rotfl

Last week Mouli's dialogues were super :thumbsup good ! Funny & smart lines giving 'nethi adi' to Mahesu & Meenatchi !