1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nadhaswaram

Discussion in 'TV' started by sadhurika, Jun 3, 2010.

1. sadhurika

sadhurika New IL'ite

hi friends, anybody see nadhaswaram serial in sun tv, its very nice...i want that director thirumurugan 's email id, or contact number..please send it...:thumbsup

1 person likes this.

2. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sadhurika,
    Sorry, I dont know the director's contact details, but just wanted to say a few words about the serial. Been watching since episode one and just love it. Very realistic and natural. Simple day to day happenings in 3 families, with no complex issues of mil-sil power fight, spouses issue or crazy villains(other serials). Just simple and super:thumbsup

3. sadhurika

sadhurika New IL'ite

thanks navs......

4. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi ladies even i do watch it its very nice.

5. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Count me in too..Though not regularly i try to watch it then and then.

Good screenplay as always :thumbsup.Was wondering that star cast were all new faces but they really gel with the character :)

Another hit next to metti oli

6. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

I too watch it and love the family bonding!
    But then this chitappa's wife is being too stupid to find a groom for her daughter without her husband's knowledge. Then what is with Gopi and the electicity board officer????????

7. Stephane

Stephane Senior IL'ite

I also like this serial. Very realistic...Somtime Gopi is talking so much...othwerwise it is good compare to other serials

8. BHARGHAVI

BHARGHAVI Senior IL'ite

even i too watch this serial its rlistic and very nice i love this next to thendral

9. jannat30

jannat30 New IL'ite

Its all becoz of the chitappa his wife started searching for groom. Do any of you realize how much this chitappa tortured his own daughter and i will say its only because of him deivanai wants her daughter to get married soon.

Any women who will be ill treated like this will finally become like deivanai. I go with deivanai and if she had not been treated like this she would have been a really different person.

10. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Since GC requested the storyline i am writing this..Here we go

The story revolves around 2 main characters and their family.They are mouli and Poovilangu Mohan. Mouli and P.Mohan are brothers.As the title says their profession is to play nadhaswaram in temples and marriages.So they dont make much money,but they have a very big family to manage :)

They are close knitted family.But their wives dont have much understanding so they live separately.Mouli has 2 sons and 3 daughters.The first son is runs away from home in his childhood days.So the director(Thirumurugan) the eldest takes care of the household.He is a tailor and earns a decent income.His name is Gopi.

P.Mohan has 1 son and 2 daughters.He loves his son and showers love on him alone rather than his daughters.His name is Paandi.He is a spoilt kid with all bad habits.

There is one sister character for Mouli and P.Mohan.Her name is Pushpa.Her husband is a postman.He always teases his wife and her family as they arent much educated or well settled.They have 2 daughters and 1 son.The eldest daughter Maha loves Gopi and is very possessive.Though her father isnt interested with this alliance her mother wants her to get married to gopi.

Meantime gopi meets a good looking and sweet girl called Malar.She works as an engineer. They both love each other but they remain silent due to circumstances.

After a big struggle mouli family finds an alliance and gets their first daughter married.They are a fraud family who expect money alone from others.Lot many drawbacks from their side remain unexplored so a big story might revolve around them.For this marriage malar heps gopi a lot financially.So the entire family has respect on her.Maha gets pissed off with this and urges for the engagement.

P.Mohan's son Paandi has an affection for maha.He kidnaps her during gopi sister's marriage with the help of some bad contacts.They cheat paandi and try to ditch Maha.Gopi and people saves maha in the last minute.All this leads to decide a date for gopi-maha engagement.

Malar gets vexed and indirectly blames gopi for being silent and accepting the marriage unwillingly.Gopi's sisters understand this and asks gopi to talk openly about his love to malar and also his family before engagement.He gathers confidence and goes to meet malar.Before which malar agrees to get married to a third person since she got agitated with gopi's silence.So when he comes home to meet malar,her sister blasts him and tells about the new proposal for malar.So gopi returns heavy hearted.

Hmmm :coffee..attempted to draft the important sequences...so ladies enjoy the rest in small screen:hiya