1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nach Baliye 6

Discussion in 'TV' started by sweety17, Nov 8, 2013.

1. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Ahh.. never knew there was a thread for Nach Baliye :)

I too hate Sajid... he looks so arrogant and its so obvious that he is partial to Bruna.

that water dance was so difficult and awesome, but he just insulted saying its no dance. What an idiot!!

I too am likeing Ripu and Shivangi these days. They try something new each time. Their pair also looks good.

But I guess Shivangi acts when she says that she can't even make tea. But she looks good.

1 person likes this.
  2. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Yes even i felt the same. Just coz Ripu won the title, they are projecting so much that Shivangi can't cook. But then she's of course acting.

1 person likes this.
  3. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Kanika and Ankur have quit the show coz Kanika has apparently fractured her leg.

4. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

I saw Salman's episode... it was fun. His and Shilpa's chemistry really looked awesome. They both looked so comfortable with each other just like old school pals :)

5. Thriveniram

Thriveniram Senior IL'ite

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]ya salmans episode was good.. especially tat push ups done by shilpa..

[/FONT]

6. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

i liked salman's episode, but he did little over the board pulling her leg..she was uncomfortable but kept all smiley face all the while..:)
    shilpa is almost forty i guess, yet shez really gorgeous, she has beautiful skin, good figure and breathtaking smile. she is always nice to contestants.

7. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Vinod-Raksha got married on the sets of Nach which will be telecast on national TV. Apparently Vinod-Raksha ran away from home and got married, but now judge Shilpa has used her 'Jaadu ki Chutki' power and got them married in full presence of the couple's parents and relatives.

8. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Am so glad Rithvik-Asha won the trophy. I don't like Gurmeet-Debina. They look like fame hungry couple. Rithvik-Asha worked really hard and their performances were amazing.

Did you see Shilpa Shetty?? Gosh she's looking so gorgeous. She doesn't look like mum of a toddler at all. She is way toooooo sexy. I loved her performance and she looked stunning in the black outfit while performing on "Dhating Naach". :2thumbsup: