Naadi josyam-Need help

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by ais_1982, May 13, 2010.

1. SumitraRavi

SumitraRavi Senior IL'ite

according to my experience , agastiyar nadi astrology in kanchepuram...99% percent accuracy in prediction.... in that nadi centre they can even tell lagna of your horoscope...kagabujandas nadi centre and not that good...

2. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Tambaram Nadi and Dr. Poosamuthu in Vaidheeswaran temple are good. Never give money to the Naadi readers for pariharam. Sometimes they will suggest a laundry list of temples because they get comission too.

3. bangalorean05

bangalorean05 Senior IL'ite

hi

i am from bangalore,can Sumitraravi and RadiantCat can u PM me the addresses & phone no of Nadi readers in Kanchepuram, Tambaram Nadi and Dr. Poosamuthu in Vaidheeswaran temple.

Waiting for ur reply

4. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

hi ais_1982,

can i ask something to you.. did u give any info abortions to nadi reader.. me and my mother visited one nadi centre and for me it looked more like a mind reading game.. atleast in the tambaram centre in chennai i went.. they will ask mutliple queries and based on ur reply, they can judge the date,time & place of birth and they can come up with astrology chart.. also they will ask ,

a) does ur father name start with ka,sa,pa.. if no, does it start with ma, na.. so on till they get ur dads name..
    b) same for all info they want including birth time and place

they will go inside and come up with chart and give the analysis.. some how it looked like cheating to me.. my friend had vistied different centre for her marrige problem and did pariharam costing 40000. anyway the marriage resulted in divorce only.. so her money for pariharam was total waste..

please let me know how they identified ur husbands chart..

5. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

hi ais_1982 ..... my kudos to you dear ... believe in garbarash amibigai and sashti virutham plz follow this strictly you will conceive soon ... i have a strong feeling you will announce your child birth soon ....my prayers for you dear

6. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

I was quite surprised to see the updates here....

No the Naadi guy did not ask the starting letters and all....It all came in the suvadi itself...He had to identify the suvadi with my hubby's thumb print,....With a set there, there was some filtering...But the suvadi clearly told the names of parents, his brother, my name etc etc.....We did not pay any hefty amount there...We were just asked to do some donations in the form of dolls to poor kids and told to visit a number of temples which we did....

I dont know if it was due to Naadi or not, i just believe its all Goddess' blessings...I am pregnant and running 8th month now,....It was mentioned in the Naadi that child will be born within 31-32 yrs (my hubbys age)...he is running 31 now....He wil complete 31 and enter 32 in April and i am due in March....

So i don't really want to think much about astrology now....Whatever we did, we went to all temples and had a good darshan and prayed well...ANd we did some annathanam to kids...There are some complications in my pregnancy and am ardently praying for a safe delivery....

7. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Hi ais_1982,
    Can you please let me know where you saw ur Naadi....
    Please PM me or send me across the address.
    Thanks in advance.

8. Nanimom

Nanimom Gold IL'ite

Hi ais_1982 can you please PM the address of the naadi josyar, I'm in need of that very badly.. Please send it as soon as possible..

9. queenie29

queenie29 Silver IL'ite

Nadi astrology is good... just that people made that a business out of it, rather than using the scrince to help others.

I have contacted one recently, he gave big list to do remedies which would cost Rs.20,000 +.

I prayed to the One whom I always believed to solve my problems.