Naadi josyam-Need help

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by ais_1982, May 13, 2010.

1. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Hi ,

This is the first time that i am posting in this section...i hav had 2 abortions in 2 yrs of marriage..i hav PCOS...

Now my mom consulted some naadi josyar abt parihara kandam and they have told a whole lot of them ...some include visiting temples lik swamimalai and garbarakshambikai...then doing annathanam etc..we r fine with them...but they r asking us to do some puja with 28 kalasam and so many other things with Rs 1008 for each kalasam . For this alone it will cost 35000 nearly....And that person told if u dont do allthe pariharams ur daughter will never hav a child...If u do then only the baby will survive...

My mom is so confused and i scolded her for going and seeing all this...Now am so stressed out....Can someone tell me can we believe in all this????

Last edited: May 13, 2010

2. vinaa

vinaa New IL'ite

Hello,

Do not worry about this. I would like to advise that doing all of these pariharam's as per Naadi Josyam will not really remove your bad karma's and yield any results.

You totally surrender to GOD & I would advise you to submit yourself to Shirdi Sai or Shri Raghavendra or any of your favourite deity. Moreover, please do pooja's to your family deity (Kula Deivam).

Ignore all these worries and devote to Shirdi Sai and his blessings will solve your problems.

Last edited: May 13, 2010
    sindmani likes this.
  3. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Hi Vinaa,

We visited my hubbys kuladeivam temple aft marriage.But were not able to do any prarthanai later due to continuous deaths of elders in the family. My dad and me pray to baba and we do believe things will be fine. Finally i made my husband to talk to my mom and told her not to worry...We have been alrdy thinking of visiting few temples b4 planning again...

Still when seeing everyone married aft me carrying children, and me losing twice has made my mom very sad...I hope everything happened for good and whatever that has to happen will be good...

4. kparimalaa

kparimalaa New IL'ite

Hi,

I also have some knowledge about this naadi astro. In your Pothu Kaandam, if they say that you will have a child, then definitely in that particular age, you will have a baby. There is nothing like if you have done the parikaram only you will have good things otherwise not. So you need not worry. But make yourself clear what is told in your Pothu Kaandam. I have seen this nearly 50 peoples' life. So be happy. Dont confuse yourself.

K.Parimala

5. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Hi parimala,

We wanted to cross check so we went to one person here in chennai...We found my husband's palm leaf....In his pothu kandam it is written so that we hav some shaap so even if i further conceive i wil have abortions...(similar to what my mom told aft seeing mine)....Two pujas have been mentioned to be done and we need to see shanthi kandam to check which temples we need to visit. All puja pariharams were in the pothu kandam itself...

We were left numb after listening all this...But in the end it is written that my husband wil again come with his wife (i.e me) and children to see naadi again in his 40th year,...

After much deliberation, my husband told them to do the pujas bcoz even though he is not a believer in astrology , he understud that it had a mental effect on me...So we hav now left everything to god and the pujas hav started...We hav to see shanthi kandam again to check the temples to be visited.

6. kparimalaa

kparimalaa New IL'ite

Hi Dear,

Dont worry. I used to see for all of family and friends here in Trichy itself. If you have relatives or any friends here in trichy, I can help you by them. If the parikaram expenses are too huge. then how could we spend? If it is said, that your hubby will go there with your children, then definitly you will have kids. dont worry. be happy.

K.Parimala

7. bramadoss

bramadoss New IL'ite

have faith in god not with mediators.

any one can say about Past and Present not the Future.... it is in hands of God, have a faith do your duty....

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  8. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

Pray Garbarakshambikai Amman

She will take care u r child

God bless u and u r child

Regards
    Jai

sindmani likes this.
  9. SudhaN

SudhaN New IL'ite

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me if the centre in Kancheepuram (Sre Kagabujandar Nadi Astrological Research Centre) is any good for Nadi Predictions ?

I'd appreciate any honest comments on your experience with this maharishi
    'Sre Bhaaskharamaharishi' who is supposed to be a Nadi Astrologer. Please let me know if any of you had any personal experience with this center ?

Thanks,

Sudha :cheers

10. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

Its been a long time since i visited this thread...Our pujas are over and i dont know but i just wish its the positive effect...We have bought our own flat as mentioned in the naadi...So we are just hoping and keeping faith that we will be blessed with a child soon....