Naadi Josiyam

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by ramyasrivatsan, Apr 20, 2006.

1. SumitraRavibabu

SumitraRavibabu Senior IL'ite

Hi Archana,

V both r sailing in the same boat, i think. Me too, do not believe in all these and just put everything to God's feet but now-a-days so many turmoils in my life, me too just scrolled about and i do not know what made me open this thread.....planning to meet any nadi astrologer soon though my husband does not believe all this. There should be some deviation to our problems and should find a solution, is it.

Again, everything depends on God. Man Proposes...God disposes.

SumitraRavibabu

2. SumitraRavibabu

SumitraRavibabu Senior IL'ite

Re: naadi astrology

Hi,

Everyone and me are asking, pls furnish us the venue details of the Nadi Astrologers in Kanchipuram, Thiruvanmiyur and Mr. Satchidananda Murthy in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Bangalore.</st1:City></st1:place>
    <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on"></st1:City></st1:place>
    <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">RRG, ur article was fantastic even i read ur thread "Predictions - strange but true !" which was really astonishing. Pls help us with ur astrologer so that we will also b benefited.</st1:City></st1:place>
    <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on"></st1:City></st1:place>
    <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Tx and Regards,</st1:City></st1:place>
    <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">SumitraRavibabu.</st1:City></st1:place>

3. keethi

keethi Silver IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

Where did you see the naadi joshiam .Let me know :)

We also have seen it before four years.They have recorded in a casette and it worked to some extent.It was true to an extent.

Then we have seen in another place also.He was getting answers from us itself.He s asking whether your name starts with a to d or s to z .. it was guess work.So oly from trusted ppl we can see this .

So tel me ramya in which place you saw . Thanks for all :)

4. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi friends,
    I would like to reminsce my experience here. I too went with my husband to one nadi jothida centre at Ramapuram Chennai. We were given appointment at 4pm. We were there at 3.45pm we were told to wait by the secretary then he took thumbprint of my DH and asked my DHs name but I said by nadi jothida you will know it so why are you asking this. then that person went in and another client came in to pass time I asked him what time was given to them he said 4.30. Again the sec came again asked the other clients name they told their name. lo in 5 minutes those were called in. From this I came to know that jothida person is a false one we came away from the centre.

So I wanty to warn those interested get a FB of the place and go. Hope sonme ladies who contacted genuine person gives address or directions to that person.

VJBunny

5. vikkisheelu

vikkisheelu New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    To my experience, Its ALL Fraud... there is no prediction of past and present and Future at all. Simply they are getting the answers from us.. and forming the story..thats it.. they will ask all the questions and get corresponding our answers from that.. but we will think that particular info are not belongs to us... So This is only a game.. don't believe it....

As per nadi josiyam, thay are saying that there will separate palm leaves for each and everyone., if so why they are asking first letter of names and last letters... they can directly read the names from leaves right.. they no need to ask first letter and last letter and number of chanracters in the name....its all guessing game.

6. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sheelu,
    I think the person you consulted must be fraud because in this thread there are some who have contacted genuine person even my own friend had contacted one such person but now that person is no more.

7. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

Hai abc1234 still looking for the naadi reader???i can give u the details who is in chennai if u r desparately looking for.he is a very good naadi reader and especially not for money and he is with blessings of Aghasthiyar.so if u r looking still let me send u a private msg if u want.

let me share my experience with IL.things happened in my life was tragedy all becoz of my previous birth sin.

my marriage life is itself had so many confusion which leads to one step ahead of seperation but HE saved my life. after my son born with brain damage problem i couldnt tolatrate that sadness went to the feet of Sri Aghasthiyar.what he said is,

aadhi andham anadhoru devi padham arivipen kumbhanyaan maghalivalukku
    mathikutram(brain damage) impulanor(5 senses) valaichikaanaa manakkalakam seithanakku prashannathai
    prashanam ivalmaghalin vazhiyilyame andivanthu arulthanthom maghal ivalukku.

what he is saying is he is first doing pranams to DEVI and he is saying i have a brain damage child and becoz of that reason i came to see naadi and he says so many pariharams and this child problem is becoz of the previous birth sin.and also HE says my married life problems, are all becoz of my father, did not advice me properly which is right and which is wrong and those lines are below

arivuraikka thodathaal ariyathunbham thunbhamathaal pinivanthu salanam kolla
    petravarum narayanan mandhamthaane
    kutramathu valarkkum vitham inbhamthunbham kurithitu valarthidave aaghamangham
    aaghamathai ariyathu illalsikkal

so what HE says are all 200% trueofcourse the above said is are all past but still true!!!!! i will let the IL know abt the future predictions once it becomes past:)

My son who was born with down syndrome and i have a huge problem with my father and almost now the relationship between my parents and me is none. now no contacts nothing for the past 5 months becoz of his behavoiur. all these predictions is only with my thumb impression.thats it.

so why iam saying all these things is just to ensure that if u get a good proper naadi reader definetly siddhars will not disappoint us. becoz they wrote these chuvadis only for US not for anybody else.

to get a good naadi reader,as sivaraman said if u have faith (i mean it its a total surrender towards god and siddhars) definetely Siddhars Himself will show to the way to get rid of u r sins.Iam very happy now though i have a dependent child i definitely know its his tempory problem and also iam happy that i did not have any contact with my parents and thier side relatives and now iam living peacefully becouse of LOBOMUTHRA SAGHITHA SRI MAHAMUNI AGHASTHIYAR's grace and the endless mercy towards me and my family.

I dont know much abt other siddhars but iam at the feet of AGHASTHIYAR.FAITH never FAILS if u have it on GOD.

HAVE FAITH BE HAPPY

1 person likes this.
  8. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Swetha,
    What you said is true. I too am in a very complicated phase of my life. I just was prayg to God to show me the path now toady I recvd your post in this thread does he speak English/Hindi/Kannada?

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member loosing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
  9. Swethasri

Hai

he speaks tamil but if u converse with him in english he can understand and he can talk little bit i gues.i paid Rs.200 4 years back but now i dont know how much he is charging and its very dificult to get him also. i can give u his contact details in PM if u really want.Also he roams to many temples all the times becoz of the pariharams for himself before reading chuvadis for others.so its all our blessings and fortune.just pray things will happen automatically.where do u live??

i have to see him again for my next step currently iam living out of india so iam waiting for the my time.
    Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member loosing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
  10. Swethasri

Hai did u speak with him?? any updates