Naadi Josiyam

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by ramyasrivatsan, Apr 20, 2006.

1. sasidhar

sasidhar New IL'ite

Nadi joyshyam

Hi friends can any one tell me about the facts in nadi jothishyam.is it really true?any body has good experiences.if so can you provide me the contact details.i am from tirupathi in andhra pradesh.
    Thanks in advance
    shasidhar

2. msm

msm Gold IL'ite

Re: Nadi joyshyam

Even I'm interested in getting good contacts for Naadi Jyothidar - those who have shared their good experience in this thread

3. sivaramrm

sivaramrm New IL'ite

Re: Naadi Josiyam - My Story. but not a story

Welcome to all..

Its been pleasure to answer you all.

I am Sivaraman from Trichirappalli. I am very much interested in our ancient science for predicting humans future, present, and past life. But up to me, i suggest you not to know about the future birth and life, you'l miss the present birth life.

I've my own experience, when i complete my 10th std, i am not sure what course do i have to choose, i am very much confused. And am very commited with life. Important fact in seeing naadi is that you have go for right person. Or else its waste of energy, time and money and life. I found, i've to take technical line say computers to get good life and get well settled soon. In my life, i'l do everything just before when it about to happens naturally, thats my fate.. Even when i went to saw the naadi for the first time, i saw it 8 minutes before the specified time. my date of birth is 26.

And i checked recently with my mother to see my future life. The amazing fact is, it is written "i'l meet a girl who am about to join in next birth in this birth and will love her very much and both will be get separated for all happiness and i'l get lot of vex for missing her and cry in veins.." It was true.. Actually i went to see about the girl who really borned for me after lossing my loved one. Anyhow am satified i'l get her in next birth. Thx to koshigar to agastiyar and lord shiva.. And we seperated because of my promise i did to a girl in previous birth. And agastiyar promised on goddess parvathi, i'l be married only with that girl, and with no girl in this birth. If i try to marry, she'll either divorce or will die..

There is a story behind this (previous birth) "I borned in a king family in rajasthan and had totally 13 childrens for me. In earning lot of money and to save my family, i killed a man by hitting in head. And am very arogant. So, i was cursed by his pregnant wife carrying his dead husband in my house steps, that i will have no presence of mind. As her curse, i lost my childrens, and in my old ages with my previous wife help i did lot of help to old people, and physically and mentally challenged people, and spent my all properties to make the curse the go away.. And i died when am 86. i borned in 1986. Now i born for the man who i really hit and killed and that pregnant lady. She its the circle of life. But, just because of my poojas and help to old people, gave me good health without no disablities in this birth. But as that lady curse, i will some time faint and will dont know where am i, in middle of something. And there is cure which i forget to do in previous birth, which i must do i this birth to finish the curse. But, there is not time specified, i can do when am want to do with full heart. i hope i didnt got it. So, waiting for a right situation.. Really i got loving mom and dad.. thx for that hit man and cursed lady to choose me as their child when i realized my mistakes..

Even my life is cursed, i see it beautiful.. If i haven't did those mistakes, i would have not got the mind different from normal men.. I naturally respect lady feelings and i am soft natured.. And have no respect to money at all even i have lakhs in my hand, i never had the mind to spent it for me.. Thx to the fate.. i pray to get this mind in all birth.

Now, is the interesting fact.. Romantic...

In our family, my parents and even my uncle and aunt, and grand ma and grand dad met each other by seeing the naadi. It is accurate and really romantic too. Now i got a good job and finished good education as per naadi. So, went to check the girl who really born for me. They given a puzzle, and am in the process of finding her.. (if u read this please help me)

Her name is one of the goddess mahalaxmi name. Her name starts with vallinam letter, and her middle letter is a mellinam and last letter is idaiyinam letter. Even she has this name, in home they will call her in different name. Even in our home all will call me as rajesh not as sivaram. nobody knows my name is sivaram sometimes even me. We are born with a bond for each other. But she is somewhere leaving me alone here:roll:.

She is in a three letter city within tamilnadu. She is straight forward. This city is once village, but now it is not village, may be town or city. Her city name starts with vallianam letter. And it is northwest side from my home, and it is less than 100 miles from my home. And it is stated i'l reach her house and return back to home in one day. And she will have both dad, mom, one elder sister/brother, and little brother. And her elder brother/sister will die before our marriage. And she'l have a mole in left cheek or left hand. And while going to her house, i'l see a temple and a govt office facing each. And i'l see that temple before she her house. There will be a big water tank like costruction near to her house and a road goes in left just opp to that construction. From the right side of that cross road, i can she her house.

I found 40%, but am not sure, northwest city is karur or salem from my home. If it is karur, then her house should be near Lord Pashupathiswarar temple. because just opposite to this temple there is a police station. And everything just matches.. Still i didnt meet her, just because to respect the words of agastiyar and kowsigar. It is written we will meet when am 29 years old and will get married. But i must complete a Post graduation to get married with her. Now am Bsc Computer Science and working in ICAR, soon about to shift to defence. So, i just dont want to see her now.. Even am eager to see her..

And when am 82, i would die.. But as my fate, i would say surely, i will margaya soon. But will achieve what am want to before that.. And will guide my friends when they are in serious trouble to get a solution in naadi.. Am not a astrology freak or religious freak. i just hate people speaking too much astrology and religious. But, i still trust naadi, just because of my experience. :lol:

Still lot of freaks thinks, there is no god exists, even there is no godm there is some external power which controls the circle of life. Its true. No man can change it or say it is a fake or never exists.. We should not hear those fools words..:thumbsup

Hope you would have enjoyed my life.. I will update when i found her..Computer Typing

Regards,

Sivaraman RM
    :thankyou2:

4. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Hi!! Shivaraman,
    Nice Interesting post, could u please tell which naadi astrologer u consulted, as u know there are only few genuine ones...& All the v best to u:)

5. Mild4

Mild4 New IL'ite

hello friends , intresting post , did anyone of you approached naadi josiyam in bangalore , was it true prediction , can u please share there name and place if u have :)

6. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

Just wanted to tell my experiences about nadi josiyam.

I went to a place near kanchipuram and they took my finger prints. They told me to wait till they searched for my olai suvadi. After an hour, they took me to a room to read my life history.

I was strictly told to say yes or no only to basic answers like name, rasi, star and date of birth to exactly take my profile amidst thousands of profiles. Once the elimination was over and they found my profile, they started to read my whole life.

They accurately told my name, parents name, my education, parents jobs, my siblings details, my marriage year, future husband details. Everything was exact. I was so thrilled and shocked.

Also they even told about my previous birth and how I had done some sins and I had to do some annadhanam to seek repentance for my sins, which I did and immediately my marriage was fixed.

I was a non believer of all this and now I am just drawn towards it.

7. kalavati

kalavati New IL'ite

Hi,

Very interesting thread. Thanks to Rosegirl to have continued it after a long pause. Lot of information. I've been to Vaitheeswaram Kovil, heard about Naadi joshiyam, interestingly have watched a documentary on it and very keen to try it and know about it. But, the right time has not come yet. My parents and DH are very skeptical about astrology esp. naadi joshiyam so never let me go forward with my thought whenever I got it. Hope and pray I get an opportunity and the right joshiyar, this year when I visit India in summer.

8. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi rosegirl,

y don't u share the name of the naadi jyosiar here. as it is very difficult for any normal person to find the right one. just the name and place where he does this job should be fine. this will benefit the members here.

9. Sammuel

Sammuel New IL'ite

Re: I had been to naadi josiyar

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your experience. By any chance, did the naadi reading reveal anything about your future marriage? i.e. the time it will take place and the person you will get married to (name, profession etc...)....

Thanks for your insight...

10. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Re: I had been to naadi josiyar

OM SAIRAM

Dear SAMMUEL ji

WELCOME TO THE IL FAMILY,

Yes it does tells about your PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE, there are different KANDAMS (topics) as it is called, each one gives and insight about a particular TOPIC.

The preliminary (the first one) has to be read to know if the NAADI is yours and based on that you can choose Topics which you want and make them read it for you.

But sometimes it goes in the first KANDAM it may some instructions be be carried out for instance you may be asked to come again or you may be asked to do some pariharam, or you may get it instantly also.

But dont go through touts check for yourself directly with the NAADI JOTHIDAR.

Wish you good luck

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU IN ABUNDANCE

JAI SAIRAM :Bow