Naadi Josiyam

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by ramyasrivatsan, Apr 20, 2006.

1. snehanaran

snehanaran New IL'ite

Hi Hira,

I am new to this site. please give me nadi astrolger in Bangalore. I am residing in Bangalore and very much need to visit him ...please reply with his contact number and other details.

2. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

where do u live in bangalore??? to my knowlegde,there is one is Bannerghatta rd which my husband saw for himself before our marriage and i heard the cassatte,everything is true he predicted my name,my father's name and so many...but its been more than 5 years we didnt go.just google naadi joshiyam in bannerghatta rd,if u r unable to get it let me know.

Swetha

3. SumitraRavi

SumitraRavi Senior IL'ite

kanchipuram agastya nadi astrologer d balasubramanium 99% accurate future prediction

4. smithamd

smithamd New IL'ite

Hi geeve , can you please let me know about this astrologer? Can you give his address please

5. Ddevi

Ddevi New IL'ite

Re: naadi astrology

hi ridgemma,
    its nice to hear u r experience
    can u able to send the address where u saw the nadi joshiyam

6. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

Interesting topic... I have been fascinated by naadi josiyams and am simply amazed by the fact that olai chuvadies which are more than 2000 years old carry intimate details of our life. I visit Vaitheeswarn kovil and swami malai almost every year and each year i plan to visit a naadi josiyar but somehow it never happened. Something or the other happened and we had to return without consulting the naadis. Someone then said, that when the right time comes, the naadi invites us for a reading...and our plans to get a proper reading somehow materialises. Amazing!!!

7. rekhamahesh

rekhamahesh New IL'ite

hi all,

after seeing all these posts i want to visit one naadi jodithar. and also to solve many of problems ...can anyone help me with good naadi jodithars in bangalore ?

regards
    rekha

8. sundariraj

sundariraj New IL'ite

Dear All,
    I would like to say my personal experience on Nadi Josiyam.

I dont even know about this kind of Josiyam before seeing this.
    I have been suffered from problems after my marriage life.

I am having a lot of faith with God. One day I went to my friends house to say Good bye as I left the job and ready to come to Canada to join my husband.
    Her grandma asked to come to Narayana temple and there was some kind of Pooja in that temple and I prayed God to give relief from all the problems(Literally I cried to God)

In that temple, one grand father asked me to read Nadi jothidam near that temple (Its at Nanganallur she lived near to Hanumaan temple). I havent heard about the Nadi joithdam before.

I got my NAdi leaf on that day. He told my name,mothers,fathers and my husband name and also he said I was married 6 months ago and its exactly same.He said I am the fifth and last embryo for my mother. (I asked my mother after wards and she said Yes" I had three abortion after my brother and I am fifth and last).

Also he said I left the job recently and this might be temporary you will get the another job soon. (Yes, I got job after I come to Canada in three months)
    He told all the problem I had and makes me to cry as I thought I dont have anyone to understand. But God proves me, 'I am with you'.

He not only tell the problems,he also tell the solution to come out of that.

He said the prediction only after the date I have seen. His prediction comes true upto this point and I am hoping everything will be true in my remaining life.

Thanks for discussing about Nadi josiyam,
    Sundari.

1 person likes this.
  9. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi sundari,

can u mention the name of the person whom u contacted. any idea if he still lives there . thanx in advance.

1 person likes this.
  10. anuprakash

anuprakash New IL'ite

ya shree is right... could u let us knw abt the contact details of tht persons name??? likewise any landmark??