Mysth about Bats-Good or Evil?

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by rsa, Aug 16, 2007.

1. rsa

rsa New IL'ite

Bats--Are they good or evil if they enter our home?

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>hi,

I heard from my friend that bat had entered into their house during night time and was inside the house for long time? As far as i know it is not good if bat enter a house. Could you pls share ur comments , knowledge about bats , facts and myths about bat. She is too worried about after this incidence.
    I have asked this question in USA/CANADA Gen. Discussions, want to know more answers, if you know pls share with us.
    Thanks in Advance.
    RSA.

2. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Hi RSA,

My grandmother used to tell us that if bats entered your home, then you can expect a lot of money coming in! She was from Kerala and they had a lot of bats there.

I think bats are harmless and we need not brand them as evil.

3. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai RSA,
    there is nothing bad, evil or good, for that matter. All these are superstitions, pertaining to each place.
    We say tortoises are bad luck, but in Feng Sui it is lucky.
    My family would not let younger people do the namaskaram to an elder who is about to go on a journey or to someone who is lying down, only we do that when someone is dead. But North Indians always touch the feet of their elders, even when they are about to board a train. Even my husband's family do this. My father in law is still alive at 93.
    If one starts to have doubts about everything, then the peace of mind and also the self confidence goes off. Good or bad happens only according to one's fate. Just put all the burden on God and be peaceful.

4. rsa

rsa New IL'ite

Hi Nivedi n Varaloo,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLIES.