1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Mr Geo your too bad...If you want to write a letter let be a love letter not a letter to PM...:roflmao::roflmao:

G

2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Hi Rith, flow of the story is super fast and cool.Ippadi twist-k mele twist chance less. Missing Satty. Missing your humors as well. Why did you kill Uday uncle :(....What happens next??
    Episode 11

3. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Rith, twist-k melea twist mudiyala.... Luckily I had not read this on time...ippo ella epi-um serthu padika sema thrillinga ah irukk...Not sure if the series has already ended but I am enjoying the ride...Thanks for the thriller. Awesome...Hope Satty reached safe. Episode 20

4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Sad epi Rith...this girl did all these without knowing the impact...ippadi sad ah shoot panitingale :(
    Episode 25

5. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Ena mam, ippadi panitingale.... Feel really bad about Pavani..she is one innocent character and now these guys hid her body...instead they could have complained to police...ethukk indha unwanted bayam??? But must say this your carried the suspense rombha suspense ah hahah...Great job Episode 26

6. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Its really sad, digest seithukola konjam neriya time thevai padudhu....Still pity pavani and her parents...unga adutha story-la avangala marubadiyum varavainga :) Episode 28

7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Villian-a parkavum pavamaga irukk....Episode 36

8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Rith,
    I hope all is well with you.

--PS

9. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Rith dear how are you? Hope things are fine at your end???

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 40

2 months passed

Dominic argued at his best and proved with proper artifacts that Rohan is the culprit. For first four hearings, Rohan and Vinay never opened their mouth. Judge postponed the judgment day thrice asking them to accept their crime in front of him. They haven’t but finally Rohan opened his mouth and confessed all his crimes with tears on his eyes. Rashika neglected to come to court. Rohan requested to meet Vandana but she was not ready to meet him. She somehow forgave Roshan but not Rohan. Kavita, Vandana and Rashika moved to Uday’s bungalow along with Sujit.

Rohan’s license to practice as a doctor was cancelled and he was removed from the bar council. Vinay’s business was taken over by Roshan. Vinay, for supporting the crime was sentenced 2 years of imprisonment and 5 lakh penalty. Rohan, being involved in 2 murders directly and 2 attempt murders was given 7 years of imprisonment and 10 lakh penalty. Rohan accepted the punishment. He stopped talking from then on. Twice he wished to talk to Vandana but she neglected. After that Rohan became very silent.

My parents made a permanent return to India. Initially Rashika felt nervous to meet my parents especially my mom. She stayed back at my home when I and Satty went to airport to pick them up.

At airport. Seeing me, my dad waved his hand with a smile on his face. My mom ran like a small kid and hugged me tight. Her tears wet my shoulders. I cuddled her head and placed my chin on her head.

“Its all over mom. Stay chill. Smile now” I gently pinched her cheeks forcing to smile. She extended her lips though tears rolled on. My dad came and drew cross on my forehead. We got into our car and drove home. Satty narrated the incidents one by one.

“Jesus saved you my boy” My dad exclaimed

I nodded my head left to right and said “Rashika saved all of us dad. It is her brilliancy and presence of mind.” My mom lifted her head and gave a blank look. That look somehow disturbed me. Are they still having the same hard feelings on her? I lifted my eyebrows and gave a “What happened?” gesture. She shook her head and turned her face off to road. She remained silent after that

I directed my eyebrows towards mom to Satty, gave an angry face and gestured to help me. Satty understood as Rashika has already told him about how my mom avoided Rashika during the call. He bobbed his head up and down and blink his eyes placing his hands on his chest as I will take care. I smiled at him in pride and increased the speed of the car. But I was really very nervous how mom is going to behave with Rashika. My heart slowly increased the speed of its beating when my car entered my compound. My eyes oscillated between Mom and entrance. Satty and me collected the baggages while they entered in. they were welcomed by the aroma of chicken soup and biriyani. My mom stared at me.

“You should be tired na. Rashika has prepared sumptuous meals for you” I smiled

“Oh! Really! Nice aroma. Where is she” my dad went to the kitchen. Rashika and dad came hand in hand. My mom without saying anything climbed upstairs. I rubbed my forehead in dismay. Rashika stood frozen with her eyes ready to pour heavy rain anytime. Satty clutched Rashika’s hand and dragged her to their room.

Half an hour passed. Literally I had no idea what had happened. Every tick sound of clock stabbed like a thunder in my heart. My heart beat speed increased swiftly when I saw Satty climbing down ALONE. And what is this specs? When he has started wearing specs

I looked at him like a small kid. Satty looked at me and shook his head putting it down. “What..” my tongue rolled and stuck. “Operation success but patient dead” Satty said in a low voice

“huh??” what is he blabbering? I shook his shoulder “What are you talking about?”

“Aunty…aunty…” Satty puffed for words. “Tell me man, What did mom say?” I yelled at him

“I didn’t expect this from Aunty da” Satty’s face looked so dull

“Stop killing me with words and tell me what happened?”

He first took a deep breath and sat with a thud on the sofa. “So mean. Bad..How to say. Even you cannot digest da, you know”

Me “Satty! My best friend. Please…I beg you…stop this drama and tell in a nut shell what happened there. My BP is 500/200 now”

Satty held my hand and did some experiment “Oh! How strong your skull is. It dint explode yet for such a world record score”

I got up confused and looked at him with the mixed emotions of anger and confusion. Satty got up from sofa and said “Stay strong buddy. The news that I am going to share might hurt you a lot”

“SAY IT NOW” I said in low but stern rage tone

Satty “Aunty..Aunty..” he blabbered again

“SPEAK OUT” I yelled

“Aunty has not got anything for us da” Satty said in a fake crying tone

“What??”what is he talking about. “come again?

“Aunty has bought lot of gifts, dresses and even chocolates for Rashika. Not even a single needle for we both you know. And that bloody girl Rashika..Even she denied to share even a small piece of chocolate from her pocket. How embarrassing it was, do you know”

My heart beat reduced its speed but my blood boiled like anything “You you…nonsense..” I caught his collar. He removed my hand from his collar and started running. We ran throughout the house. My dad bursted in laughter. I didn’t stop chasing him. Bloody dog, pig. Within a minute, he has increased my tension like anything. I thought there was a big problem that mom has not accepted Rashika. This junky idiot created a big hype instead. Uffff.

He ran upstairs. I chased him there. He jumped to the room. Rashika and mom were chatting happily with big laugh every now and then. I felt glad and pleased. I hugged my mom so tightly.

“April fool my boy” she giggled

My parents met Kavita and Vandana. Our marriage date was finalized. We happily started our marriage shopping and honeymoon plans.

The D day came finally. I wore a light blue shirt and black Raymond suit and stood beaming at my good luck in the podium. The band music played heavily and out of anxiety I turned back. My angel was dressed in a half white wedding gown with a small stone crown from which a matching half white net cloth extended till the floor. She held a flower bouquet on her right hand. In the place of her father, Sujit held her hand inviting her in. I was surprised to see Sujit in that place. I admired my angel parallelly I smiled at Sujit waving my hand. Roshan with a bit hesitation joined her on her other side for which Rashika accepted with a smile. Satty was busy clicking the pics. Of course a selfie too with my angel. I couldn’t control my lips from expanding. Somehow I managed to hide my teeth behind my lips. This was the happiest moment I was anticipating for. I left a big sigh still smiling. I found my parents standing with extreme happiness looking at both of us. My girl stood near me and gave a blushy smile. Our eyes met and it conveyed the happiness and love I had on that moment. Our gaze was interrupted by the church priest. We conveyed our acceptance to this marriage. After prayers, I gently took her right hand, clutched the wedding ring and placed a soft kiss on her hand. She wore the ring on my hand then and we exchanged the garland.

Officially we are husband and wife now. People started wishing us one by one. I hugged Satty tightly and I could sense my shoulders get wet. I gently patted his cheeks and we hugged again. He lifted me and did several rounds. We danced, jumped and ran here and there shouting in joy. Rashika watched us with pride leaning her head on Kavita’s shoulders.

Happiness spread all over the place and waiting eagerly to spread throughout in our life too…

Love…Live…Laugh…

The End