1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Apr 18, 2016.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Rith tension tension .Is Vinay the bad man? post next episode soon.Don't make us to wait for next week .

2. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Rith I cannot wait any more ... Pls post the next episodes dear... It's very interesting girl....

3. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

wow rith awesome jaw dropping episodes :):) waiting for next :)

4. itschandrika

itschandrika Senior IL'ite

Rith, Wonderful narration, You really had good writing skills..I am expecting Rashika can also be Mr.R, But not getting a thought on why????

5. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Rith, Episode was really increasing our curiosity. I have many guesses but right now eagerly waiting to know what next, pls post soon dear.

6. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

7. pinto05

pinto05 New IL'ite

OMG Rith.. Awesome Episode..
    How can u put Thodarum now... Waiting for the next episode now

8. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Amma Rith, if I have at least 10% of your brain, I will succeed. This is so complex to me, but trying to understand. HOw can you even think like that with so many characters, I wonder. May be they will make a movie out of this, who knows...I hope they do

sreeram likes this.
  9. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Good Morning Rith.. The weekend is over dear so pls update on Georges n Rashika's life. Was checking continuously for the next one.. :thinking: what next...

periamma likes this.
  10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 33

Roshan’s heart pounded fast. When he took the recorder on hand, a bullet hit his knees which made him collapse on the ground. A team of cops holding the gun surrounded him pointing the gun towards him. Roshan is now helpless. 2 of them carried Nithin out of the room. An inspector came forward and seized the recorder from him. He blew a hard slap on Roshan’s cheeks. Roshan fell down fainted. The cops tied a cloth around his knees and took him out. Both Nithin and Roshan were taken to the nearby hospital in an ambulance.

Doctors immediately started their treatment for both. Rashika and Sujit rushed to the hospital. After an hour of treatment for Nithin, doctors confirmed there is nothing to worry as the wound is no so deep and didn’t reach the skull. For Roshan, they performed a surgery and removed the bullet off his knees. Rashika was allowed to see Roshan after 2 hours. There was a tight police protection in the ICU where no one was allowed to see neither Nithin nor Roshan. Sujit called Rohan and conveyed about this incident. Rohan came along with Vinay and Vandana. But they were not allowed to enter the ICU area. Though Rohan showed his ID card and claimed he is a surgeon by practice, but being the relative for the suspect he was not allowed to see him. Vinay felt his hands were tied. Since Nithin is wounded Abhinav was appointed as the new IO.

After 3 hours Roshan got his consciousness back. Abhinav, Rashika and Sujit went in. Roshan moved his eyes away from them. They sat beside him. Doctor advised not to strain him more and left the room.

Rashika caressed his hands “Roshan”

Roshan closed his eyes so tightly. Tears rolled out of his eyes

Rashika: Roshan. It is time to speak now.

By the time Vinay’s family were waiting at the hospital building, as per our plan I navigated inside Vinay’s house. The servant maids were evacuated already. Sujit has mentioned that the second room in the right of the staircase in the first floor is Vinay’s office room. I had Jayanth, cybercrime analyst with me. Jayanth switched on the signal jammer and deactivated the CCTV cameras. We moved into his room. I started investigating the room. There was a laughing Buddha doll on his table lifting its hand holding a pot and carrying a big gunny bag. The length of the doll was equivalent to the length of an adult palm. There was a short button at its belt. I pressed the button. The gunny bag opened and I took out the keys. We both smiled at our success and gave Hi 5 to each other. I opened his bero with that key. There was lot of documents. In a quick way but steadily we went through the document headers. Jayanth found a tote bag behind the folders under the paper cover. He carefully took out and removed the seal. The bag contained a folder having few files. Jayanth took out a stamp paper and showed that to me. He then started concentrating on other files in that bag. That was the Uday’s Will that he showed during our last meet. My hands trembled. The document contained Uday’s signature, then the rubber stamp impression of his lawyer along with his signature and 2 witness signatures. One is Safakath and the other one is Vandana Vinay. I was so shocked to see Vandana as one of the witnesses. I rubbed my eyes and read again to check I am not seeing anything wrong. Safakath has not mentioned anything about this when we discussed. When I was in such a confused state, I saw another document given by Jayanth from the same folder. After seeing the document my eyes wide opened and my jaws dropped. I hope I am not imagining. I sat down on the floor with a thud.

“George..Are you all right..” Jayanth gently patted my shoulders

I looked at the document again. It said that all the properties that Rashika’s dad has handed over will now be assigned to Mr. Rohan Pramod S/o Vinay Pramod. Instead of Uday’s signature, his thumb impression was located at the place of Signature. The witness columns looked empty. The document was registered on 13th June 2016. I read the document again and again. Uday died on 12th June. I conveyed this to Jayanth. “This is a very good proof. Please keep this safe” he shouted in joy. I searched for other files. Vinay’s property details, share document of Pramod Industries and other docs were transferred from his files to mine.

“I never even imagined that Vinay could be a part of Uday’s murder” I pouted

We placed everything back to where they were already leaving no space for suspicion. We then moved to Rohan’s room. His room was neat and perfect. There was a portrait of his picture taken during his graduation day. There were lot of medical books and English novels. Few were romantic novels of Sydney Shelton, Chetan Bhagat and few other authors Jeffrey Archer. I casually traverse the pages and a photo dropped off from it. That was the old pic of a small girl. That face resembled someone. The girl looked stout and chubby. Seeing me gazing at a photo Jayanth came near me and watched at the pic. “Rashika???” I shouted.

“Oh! Yeah! The girl with you…”

I quickly nodded and ran towards the book shelf. I took other books and found lot of pictures of her of all ages. There was one pic which was morphed. That was the wedding pic of his parents. He has interchanged the faces with that of Rashika and himself. I fumed in anger. You bloody scoundrel!!!

In Hospital

Rashika: Roshan. Please talk. You did all these for your brother only na

Roshan: Sorry Rashika

Sujit: you helped him in my dad’s murder as well. Right?

Roshan: No!!!

Sujit: Then

Roshan: I never thought he will murder uncle. I did only one help. I discussed about the marriage proposal to Uday uncle for Rohan. For that he offered me huge amount of money.

Rashika: Please Roshan. Don’t lie anymore. Because of him you are undergoing all sufferings. Why did you kill that poor girl Pavani.

Roshan: Pavani??Who is Pavani. See. I only helped him to reveal his love on you. After that he didn’t involve me on anything.

Rashika and Sujit looked at him in disbelief.

Roshan: I am telling the truth. Trust me. After I spoke to Uncle, he spoke directly to Rohan. He conveyed that Uday uncle has said yes to the marriage. That’s why I took extra care on you. You being my sis aka sis in law, I liked you a lot Rashika. With those rights only I moved close to you.

Rashika and Sujit looked at each other.

Sujit: Why did you run on seeing me in that hotel?

Roshan remained silent. “I am asking you Roshan” Sujit growled. He partially suspected Roshan. Abhinav’s button camera was recording all the events without Roshan’s knowledge.

“That’s for getting the print of a movie that’s going to be released by next week. I..i signed a deal with 5 distributors for a huge amount.” Roshan said in feeble voice

“Illegal” Abhinav shouted

Sujit nodded his head, simpered and passed a sign gesture to Abhinav. He showed thumbs up signal only to Sujit before anyone noticed and he tapped on the button camera. Sujit smirked again and turned towards Roshan.

He continued “I know it is illegal. Thats why I arranged the meeting in my dad’s friend’s hotel. I was equally shocked and surprised to see you there. How did you know that I am there?”

Sujit: Rohan told me

Roshan yelled in shock “WHAT!! He doesn’t know about this plan.”

Rashika said in a gentle voice “directly or indirectly he has used you in all means Roshan. I don’t know whether to be angry or pity on you”

Abhinav: Why did you hit Nithin then?

“Nithin…Nithin listed down all my illegal business details and the black money details. He said my dad has been arrested already. If I am not telling the truth, being the partner and a shareholder of all the business, my mom will also be arrested. I love my mom. I don’t want any such things happened to her because she is one of the boards of directors only for name sake. She didn’t even know what we are doing. I..I.was forced to reveal about all the business deals, how we betrayed Uday uncle from getting his share and how we got the tenders from the automobile & textile customer against Amigos in the name of Uday uncle but from different source.”

I messaged Sujit that I seized all the required documents which are proofs against Vinay and Rohan.

Sujit read my message and forwarded that to Safi, Dominic and Abhinav.

Rashika: No worries. Aunty will not be arrested. But it is shocking that you were part of that business

Roshan: I wanted to earn money. I didn’t study well and score high like Rohan. I had that guilty feel always

Rashika: But marks have not given values Roshan. Your brother became a doctor; a profession which saves life of many people. But, what did he do. Dint he become responsible for the death of 2 people. He tried to kill Sarthak and his dad, do you know that. 2 guards were wounded when they tried to safeguard us while travelling to airport. He tried to kill Sujit, me, George. Is this how a professional doctor should behave. Is he worthy to boast himself as a doctor??Answer me Roshan

Roshan: Rashika. He was never given a chance to talk about his desires. He spent most of his time in boarding school only. He was constantly isolated from the family in the name of studies. One day he felt a lot sharing to me about this. That’s the day I got an urge to help him by some means. Hence I accepted to help him for his love. Trust me Rashika, I am arrogant, rowdy but not courage enough to kill anyone. Whatever I have told Nithin about our business is true. I was so lethargic because my dad has promised that he will help me in getting out of this chaos. I was confident enough that he will take me out. Also I never ..never ever know that Rohan would have involved in such cheap activities

He clutched her hand and sobbed. Since Abhinav know that Vinay’s family is waiting outside to meet Roshan, he instructed to arrest Rohan immediately. To his dismay Rohan and Vinay moved out of the place five minutes back after Rohan has heard all about what Roshan said to Rashika, Sujit and Abhinav. Even Vandana doesn’t have any idea where they have gone.

Mystery to be continued……