1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Apr 18, 2016.

1. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

OMG....How can you imagine like this....Wonderful....Breathtaking episode Rith!

2. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 32

But Sujit was able to manage and convince Rohan that they were not able to decide on anything at this point of time. He also promised that whatever may be the progress, he will update Rohan periodically. But Sujit had a doubt whether he is trying to rescue Roshan from all this pandemonium for which Rohan disagree immediately.

Rohan said in a sad tone “I felt hurt by your question Sujit”

Sujit: I didn’t mean it intentionally. Rather than talking about how to catch him, you were keeping on asking about our plans to trap him. And it is quite obvious that you are his brother. It is not exceptional to have a feel that he has to be escaped from our plans. Nothing wrong from your end Rohan, unless you pull the things from my mouth and devise a plan to free him.

Rohan remained silent for a minute. “Feel free to call me whenever you need any help from me Sujit. It is not the way as you think. Trust me. Bye” saying he disconnected the call

Two days passed. Safi’s team decrypted the laptop credentials and the code words. Those code words were related to some products which they couldn’t deep dive further. But one thing was pretty clear. Roshan has also been involved in some illegal business. Safi instructed the team to find whether this illegal business is connected to Pramod industries or this is a side track of Roshan’s.

Safi, Sujit, Nithin (IO) and Dominic came to my place. Nithin submitted the reports shared by the cybercrime team and we were shocked to the core while going through the analysis reports. There were lot of hidden things which slowly came to light. Rashika couldn’t believe her ears. I couldn’t have any reaction as I don’t have any connection to the Vinay’s family. There is only one good soul in that family. Otherwise all three are super venomous. Nithin explained in detail and team discussed the plan to arrest Roshan. Safi collected certain information from Rashika and Sujit. It has been decided to utilize Rashika and me in this operation. The Dos, Donts and clear directions were provided to the team.

It has been verified with the airport authority that he has not travelled outside the city, state or country. He didn’t carry any cash so he couldn’t fill petrol for his car to go out of the city on road. Entire family’s credit cards were hacked, so wherever it has been used, Nithin will get a notification. A formal arrest warrant has been issued against Roshan. His photograph was faxed and whats apped to all check post. This was near to confirmation that Roshan is wandering inside city only. Police started searching him in the farm house, his bungalow, office and all suspected places of his regular visit. Few pubs and bars were also added in the list. When Vinay got the information, he immediately applied for anticipatory bail with his lawyer. Each vehicle in each toll gates was thoroughly scrutinized by the police team. Police submitted their statement of disagreement for the bail. The judge accepted Police side petition and rejected the bail appeal. Roshan’s car was found in parking area of Chennai Egmore Railway station. All nearby area of Egmore was alerted and the complete area was brought under police’s control

All recent call log details from Roshan’s number were extracted. Any calls from and to those numbers were trapped. When the cyber crime team was working on accessing the phone calls, they trapped a call from Vinay’s house to a shop in Godown Street of Sowcarpet. With the help of service provider, they extracted the number and got the address. Immediately a team of police circled the shop. It was a saree shop and Godown Street is famous for supplying dresses as wholesale. Though the shops and streets were small, each shop has spaces in the upper floors to stock the bundles. The stairs will be inline to the shop where you can get more collections than a normal boutique. Sometimes to those boutiques the collections would go from the shops of these streets only. Rather than retail, Sowcarpet is very famous for whole sale business.

Roshan was found in the warehouse space of that shop. He tried to escape but since the shop is small, he couldn’t do. He was arrested and brought to police custody.

It was Vandana who called from one of the stay within home servant maid’s number to check whether Roshan is safe or not. That worked against Roshan. After me and Rashika were arrested they gradually reduced the telephone conversation from their own mobile and started using their maid’s mobile for communication. When Roshan started to the hotel for a transaction Vandana called and confirmed whether he is safe. Though Vinay restricted her to do so, Vandana couldn’t stop herself from talking to him; that too when she came to know that police is searching for him, she assumed they would not guess that Vandana will be using maid’s mobile to talk. As Roshan has got already from the same number, it helped the police to capture him red handed.

Roshan has been taken to the secret place so that even other police officers cannot sniff his presence. Who knows? Vinay might have some black sheeps within this Cop herd. I felt Safi and Nithin are going in the right direction.

Sujit stayed with us. The investigation went on throughout night. Nithin took Ahimsa path and he shooted his questions one by one in a much polite manner. For 2 hours, he couldn’t get any information from Roshan. Eventually Nithin started losing his patience. Roshan remained silent and stubborn enough keeping his mouth shut and eyes closed. When Nithin shook his shoulders, he opened his eyes, smiled sarcastically at him and closed his eyes again. This has irritated Nithin.

“Don’t force me to treat you like a third rated criminal. Answer my questions Roshan”

……………………

“I am talking to you only Gentleman…Open your mouth”

Roshan wide opened his mouth and nod his head gesturing whether that is ok. Nithin was so irritated at this gesture. He banged his fist on the table with a force. Roshan again smiled sarcastically.

Nithin pulled a chair and sat opposite to him. He turned Roshan’s face towards him moving his chin up with his stick. Roshan’s eyes were filled with lethargy, malice and cynicism. The other officers were signaled to vacate the room. For next half an hour Nithin spoke in such a tone which turned Roshan’s face pale. His mischievous, cyanotic eyes turned to be more fearful. The sweat droplets on his forehead and frightened eyes depicted his panic in a much clear way. Roshan was shocked, collapsed. He felt restless. His hands started trembling. He felt tremors in his stomach.

Nithin now in a much sarcastic way sat leaning his back comfortably on the chair spreading his legs and asked “So Mr. Gentleman. I hope now I need not face any delay in getting the required answers from you. Isn’t it my friend?” he patted Roshan’s shoulders. Roshan closed his eyes tight. Tears rolled on his eyes. He clutched his hands together and rested his head and nodded as an agreement to what Nithin told.

Nithin switched on the recorder and started his questions one by one. With lot of hesitation and pause between each sentence, Roshan started responding politely and conveyed his statements. The investigation went for hours. Both Roshan and Nithin felt headache and their eyes started burning. When Nithin looked at his clock he realized throughout night they didn’t sleep and the time was 6 AM.

He stood up stretching his muscles and turned towards the door. He felt a big thud at his head which made him collapsed in no time. When he turned holding his paining, bleeding head he saw Roshan holding the chair with which he attacked him. His vision blurred and fell on the floor. Before losing his consciousness, he kicked the door with a force communicating the other officers regarding a mishappen. That’s their code word. Roshan doesn’t have any idea about it. He confirmed that Nithin has become unconsious. He quickly ran to the table to break the tape recorder.

Mystery to be continued……

VinuthaS, Sweetynila, Arunarc and 4 others like this.
  3. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much for your lovely words..Posted the next episode..Happy reading :)

4. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Deepu for your continuous support and encouragement. This is like a boost for me..Thank you friend. Posted the next episode..Happy reading :)

Deepu04 likes this.
  5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Leena dear :):relaxed::hearteyes:

6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Ammu. It is time to unveil the mystery one by one. Posted the next episode..Happy reading :)

ammusatheesh likes this.
  7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

I am feeling very happy to read your comments. Thanking you for giving me such happiness by your words. Posted the next episode..Happy reading :)

8. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

finally u break the mistery Rith , thank u. Is this happening for just money? bad bad
    waiting for the next episode, plz post it soon

9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Rith Rith Rith
    ennanu solla epadi solla
    each and every episode is awesome.
    I shd saw Wow for ur narration styles.
    Eagerly awaiting for next part

10. GeethaMadhuri86

GeethaMadhuri86 Senior IL'ite

superb story ...and awesome narration