1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Apr 18, 2016.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Breathtaking one Rith...:yikes:.
    I guess something to do with hidden story of Rashika..now the twist is how can he balance friendship , love and trust.
    OMG.. Rith you know how to hold readers with your story..very good going ..

I am here only dear reading one or the other story..thanks for checking ..I am blessed.

PS

2. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you PS..I am feeling blessed to have readers like you..Hope things are moving smooth and peacefully..
    Yeah! the challenge is to balance everything without losing anyone...Lets see whether george is successful in this challenge

peddadas likes this.
  3. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

@Rith
    what a breath taking episode... lot of tension with lot of questions?? who could it be:fearful::fearscream::worried:

4. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Wonderful and interesting episode Rith ... Eagerly waiting to read he next parts dear ...

5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Keep thinking :wink:

6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Deepu. Will post in a couple of hours..

7. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

Hey Rith....Ennapa...ithu....Plz post next episode soon.....

8. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Rith ...werz the next episode????????????

9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Rith...good updates and twists but where is Satty...waiting for ur updates

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 11

When I opened my eyes, I was in the company’s in house clinic. Rashika was holding my hands. My eyes welled up seeing her. When I tightened my grip, the anonymous call and satty’s kidnap flashed on my mind. Ouch, it didn’t strike me. He told that he is watching each and every step of mine. I should be careful enough on my actions. I took off my hand immediately and turned my face away from her closing my eyes. I can’t hide anything while seeing your eyes Rashika

Rashika turned my face towards her holding my chin. I closed my eyes and denied to face her. Rashika was shocked and muddled with my strange behavior. I searched for my phone. She gave that to me. Without seeing her, I grabbed from her hand and checked for any calls, especially from the kidnapper. I have got 10 missed calls from him; no whatsapp messages.

Rashika: What is bothering you George. I was almost dead. You fainted, Satty is missing. What is happening George? Something fishy

Me: Rashika. Leave me alone for some time

She caressed my hands. “Why can’t you share your problems with me George? Am I not your first friend?

Me: for that I don’t want to lose…

I shut my mouth immediately. I meant I can neither lose her nor my Satty. But how can I say that to her

“What?” Rashika yelled having her own meaning of the mid way stopped sentence

I folded my hands in praying gesture and begged her to leave me alone showing my hands towards the door. Poor girl! Without having any idea about my odd behavior she stood to leave with her welled up eyes.

I am sorry Rashika. My heart cried in pain. I need both of them. I need to find who is behind this. I have to catch hold of him without any loss to anyone. My mind started thinking of some plan, some clue to find the person. I can explain to Rashika later but that’s not on my priority plate right now. I need to rescue Satty from the hands of that kidnapper. When I was thinking about this my phone rang. The same number!!

Me: Hello!

Mr. X: How are you George? Are you feeling better now?

Me: Never until you give back my Sarthak

Mr. X: I will give back once you give back my Rashika. Good that you have avoided her today

My Rashika? I wonder and suspected whether Rashika loved anyone in her past. I remember she told she never experienced love in anyone’s eyes. I saw truth in her eyes. May be a one side love of this anon. and he knows that I have avoided her. Casually I moved my eyes in all direction ís anyone watching me

Mr.X: Why are you silent my friend? Searching for me??you can’t find me George. Don’t try. Get rid of her from your life permanently to get back Sarthak

Me: Sure. Till that Satty should be safe without shedding even a single droplet of blood

Mr. X: hmm…Well…I promise. But just a gentle reminder. That’s not in my hands.

He spoke in naughty tone

Me: I know. Can I speak with him? Did he eat anything?

Mr. X: Sarthak is more brilliant than you. So, with no option I have kept him in sedation. He is not eating anything. I won’t let him die till next Monday. So, stay chill

Me: Take my life man. Then Rashika will be yours. Why are you torturing Satty like this?

I cried in dismay. He disconnected the call

After sometime, I washed my face and went back to my seat. I spent my time thinking and planning how shall I avoid Rashika ONLY for some point of time. I can explain later after I get back Satty. I assigned all my work to my subordinates and left home early without informing Rashi.

Jesus. Why are you troubling me like this?

On road, at home I continuously monitored whether I have been followed by anyone. I ignored Rashika’s calls.

I wrote a small note in a tissue paper

There is an issue. Satty is missing. Someone following me & u. Stay away from me please 4 heaven sake. Will explain everything later. Try to understand me”. I haveto handover this to rashika..How..how..I triggered my mind to think of a plan. I heard Rashika’s car sound. I went out with the tissue paper.

Rashika: What the hell happening here. What are you thinking in your mind? Can’t you even ping and let me know that you have started. Already you are not feeling well. Where is Sarthak? Why are you behaving strange?

Me: Stop bombarding me with your questions and leave home immediately

Rashika: What? WHY?

By the way of holding her hand I inserted the tissue paper into her palms and led her to her car “Go away. NOW. never come in front of me. I don’t want to see you AGAIN”

Rashika noticed her palm. Understanding something fishy, she sat into her car. I noticed she read my message while starting the car. Her anger filled eyes turned puzzled. She blinked her eyes and nodded as a token of acceptance. I felt relieved. I have made one route clear. Now I have to rescue Satty. I took a shower for unusually quite a long time. I couldn’t eat when he is starving there.

Is it with respect to Rashika’s parents? I recalled What Uday told about her. I know I can’t speak with Uday about this right now nor seek his help. In addition to this, I have to find who is behind this and save Rashika from him

Next day, I went to Pavani’s desk which is next to Rashika’s. I apologized for my act and requested to stay with me as my friend. Rashika stared at me. When no one noticed, I winked at her and turned away my face immediately. I could see from the corner of her eyes she smiled

Pavani stood speechless. She looked at me then Rashi then me. I held her hand and dragged her out. We had coffee.

Pavani: Are you trying to tease Rashika by playing with me

George: No. I…just…felt..your lov…I mean..your affection on me is true..if you don’t accept, no issues

I stood up to leave, she pulled me back to seat. The expected call came finally. I excused myself and ran few steps ahead so that she couldn’t hear me. I apologized from my heart to both Rashika and Pavani. I spoke to Pavani without looking at her. I felt talking with Pavani give that bastard a strong belief that I really mean and stubborn in ignoring Rashi for the sake of Satty. And it worked..

Mr X: Good day George. Great job. Seems you have started moving the coins tactically

Me: Satty is more important than any others in this world. I can do anything for him. How is he now

Mr X: Well he should be good going forward. See you soon George

I spent some time listening to her usual stories. Uday called me to meet him immediately

I excused myself and left. When I went to his room, he raised down the curtains. I understood that’s a confidential meeting. Uday handed over a file which seems to be a will. He has clearly mentioned that 50% of his property shares would go to Rashika. He has equally divided between his son and Rashi.

Uday: George. I heard you fainted yesterday. Are you ok now?

I nodded my head. Actually I was in a dilemma whether I shall confess about this black mail or not. He continued “Take care my boy. Because you are the one who is going to take care of my heir as well huh..Ha ha ha…” he laughed aloud and continued “See, I have given 50% to Rashika.I am confused whether I should include your name as well in this will George. That’s why I have not registered this yet. What do you say my Son?”

Am I getting any clue here? I went through the document and lifted my head “Uday. Does your son know about this?”

Uday nodded his head negatively. “Except for my lawyer and you, no one knows George. I am planning to register today evening. Only after my death this will be disclosed. That’s how I have written here” he showed the disclaimer page

Me: Please give Rashika’s portion either to your son or to the orphanage where she was grown

Uday: George???

Me: I don’t need this Sir. Even if Rashika gets this, that would be my final decision. I have given my opinion. Up to you to proceed further

Uday stood speechless. I wished him and came back to my seat

After some time my mobile beeped announcing a whats app message from Mr. X

Who the hell are you to donate the fortune to orphanage. You will be paid soon” how come anyone knows what we spoke inside. I was shell shocked. I was equally irritated who could follow me throughout. The day ended with lot of confusions, disappointments. After that I didn’t get any calls or messages. I had my dinner toasting the left over bread. When I closed my eyes to sleep, I got a message

Uday is dead”

Mystery to be continued…

VinuthaS, Adharv, Arunarc and 5 others like this.