1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Hey, they won!! and Satty is kidnapped, I have no worries as I know Satty will come out winner too !! let's see how it goes.

sreeram likes this.
  2. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Who is her here Satty or George..:grinning::grinning:.
    Good for Rashika. Great Thing by Satty..Who kidnapped him ? His father ? ..Good going..

PS

sreeram likes this.
  3. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Another wonderful episode Rith sweet heart. Omg satty :-( Rith darling keep our satty safe . Hr is sucha sweet heart. I was happy thinking dad accepted for marriage and at d end you dropped a bomb :-( Eagerly waiting Rith dear

sreeram likes this.
  4. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

I was like :eek::yikes: when i read all of a sudden ..out of nowhere... Satty is kidnapped!!!!! OMG!!! waiting for the mystery to be unveiled!!:beer-toast1::confundio1:

5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 10

May 9

I and Sarthak came to office together. We had our usual chats and the day was as usual. Since we both were occupied with our work, we didn’t contact each other and so do Rashika. During lunch time, I tried to ping him and found Sarthak was away 1 hour. I assumed he should be in some meeting and decided to wait. When the clock stuck 3 and when my small intestine started eating the large intestine, I recalled I haven’t had my lunch and no news about Satty. I called Sarthak but the phone was switched off. I felt some intuition which compressed my heart. I called Rashika and enquired. Rashika told she had her lunch with Uday and busy with her work. She doesn’t have any idea about him. My phone rang showing an unknown number. I attended the call and heard a non-familiar male voice

Me: Hello!

X: George..How are you..

Me: fine???May I know who this is?

X: Your friend

Me: Friend? Ok..tell me???

X: Still searching for your best mate

Me: pardon me??

X: even if you search this entire earth, you cannot find Mr.Sarthak

I was shocked. I jumped from my seat and ran towards the corridor. I don’t want to panic anyone

Me: Hey..who is this..Where is Sarthak? What have you done to him?

X: well, don’t panic my friend. He is safe with me. Now you should decide whether he should return back safe to you or taste the hell and reach God’s feet at his early age

Me: WHAT??

My blood boiled; my eyes welled; my entire body shivered like anything. SATTY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED?? But why? Who could it be? I had absolutely no idea, whom I am talking to; why he kidnapped my Satty; I have no enemies’ even professional rivals if I am not wrong. I looked at the sky and prayed. I ran towards the garden while speaking to him. lot of questions bombareded my mind

Me: See. Who are you? How are you related to me? Why have you kidnapped him? Don’t do anything to him. He is a pure soul

X: I know buddy. If this pure soul needs to live peacefully you have to satisfy my demands

I spoke with my voice broken

Me: how much do you need? I can give any numbers

X: money? Ha ha ha. Poor boy. If I need money I would have called his dad. Why should I call you?

My head spinned.

Me: Then who the hell are you?

X: Respect…Have respect in your words George

I prayed this should be a prank call. But each of his words cut down my confidence.

Me: Why and how should I believe you?

He cut the call immediately. After 3 minutes I got a whats app message. My heart stopped beating and I sweat throughout my body. Satty was tied in a chair;his head down; his mouth tied up; yeah it is satty; my satty;

I tried to call back that number but my efforts in vain. The phone was switched off. I called Rashika but she didn’t pick my call. I started running towards Uday’s room by then I got the call from same number

I picked the call immediately and spoke in trembling voice “See. Please don’t do anything. Tell me what you want. Leave him. He is innocent. I can do anything for him

X: really? You will do anything for him? Will you leave anything for him?

I was taken aback by his question. Leave what?

I told in a confused tone “Y..e..a..h”

X: your voice doesn’t seem to be confident George. Well. Leave Rashika. Go away from her life. Drop your marriage plans.

His words stabbed my heart. Tears rolled on my eyes.

Me: Who are you?

X: Is that so important now? You want to know who I am or you want me to release your friend. Decide now Rashika? Or Satty?

Me: ………

X: Demand # 2. Rashika should not know about this deal. The way you depart should be natural. After you break up with her I will release Satty

Me: ………

X: the time to complete your task is a week…I repeat A WEEK

I left with no words.

How could I spare Satty’s life for Rashika?

Or how shall I break the promise that I will provide only love that she has never seen in her life throughout her life?

Both are important for me. What should I decide? Who could have kidnapped Satty?

I contacted my dad’s friend who works in cyber-crime of police department. I shared his number and requested to track the number and keep the matter as confidential. When I conveyed the matter and disconnected the call, I again got the call from the kidnapper

X: George. Since you have gone to police, your friend will be electrocuted now

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I yelled like thunder. I begged him and apologized like anything. I promised him that I won’t go to police from then on. I rotated my eyes in all direction to check whether anyone watching me. How does he know that I have contacted police??

X: I am watching you George. I am watching each and every step of yours.

Me: Sorry..Sorry sir. Please…don’t do anything. I will stop everything right away..Please sir..please don’t hurt him

X: First and last warning George.

Me: Sure sir. Sure. Sorry. I am really sorry sir

X: I am using satellite phone George. You cannot track it. Convey that to your police friend. You have a week time. By next Monday If Rashika doesn’t leave you, remember,That would be the last day for your friend

I sat down on the floor with a thud dropping my phone. I sat like a mad. My head spinned and fall down unconscious

Mystery to be continued…

VinuthaS, Sweetynila, Adharv and 5 others like this.
  6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Oh my god :yikes:...... Who is this???? Satty poor boy... and George oh no what will he do now????

Rith please spare both of them. That poor girl Rashika will be in happy dreams.. Are you going spoil three lives?

Am speechless, reading your update. Your narration scares hell out of me dear... Great work.

7. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Oh My god ..what's this?? Udya son Might hv Kidnapped..he might be in love with her:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

poor Rashika her happy days just started few days back,if George will leave her than she will break from inside,she will not have trust on Love ...

Hope George will save to both..:buenrollo::buenrollo::buenrollo:

8. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Omg Rith dear :-( I feel so sad. can't wait for next. Wonderful narration da

9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Poga poga theriyum Amma. ;-) ;-)

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Please read when you have time Amma. @leenam05 is another amazing writer.