1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mysorepa & me & The Winnie.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Pallavi4me, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice way to go hand in hand with mysorepak, winnie and you...
    I can understand your feelings about the sweet.
    When I use to come to India from aboard I use to long for Indian sweets and some of the Mumbai chats. I just want to have it before I leave India or as soon as I come to India.

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Pallavi,

Thank you for this post even though you created a craving for Mysore Pak. It is interesting that you had quality standards for Mysore Pak. Foodies like me never used to have any quality standards. Anything that resembled Mysore Pak was okay. But, nowadays, I am staying away from sweets for good and still could not resist ice creams when my son asks me, "I am going to get some ice cream. Anyone care for it?"

Viswa

3. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh nice one... But I love Adyar Aanandha Bhavan mysorpak more than Krishna sweets. Is there anyone similar???

4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Pallavi Mysorepak Mahatmiyam is very sweet.Have you tasted Batham Mysorepa from Grand snacks chennai.Very delicious sweet

5. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

I'm feeling so :wow:wowto read a feedback from you Anandchitra mam.

(Now its your turn to think, are these many emotiocons needed in one reply??:rotfl

6. Pallavi4me

Hey Arunarc, Its been long time. How are you. Happy, that my mysorepa pulled you here to reply :hiya

I can understand the feeling for Indian sweets and Mumbai chats.... Oops :oops: You reminded me of Chats.... Now I'm :spin:spinfor Pavbhaji, that too Elco's. No way I can get it here... He he...

Thanks for coming in.

1 person likes this.
  7. Pallavi4me

Thank you Viswamitra sir for sweet sweet feedback. I'm honoured :). Happy to know that my post created a craving for Mysorepa.

Contrary to you, I have some standards & specification for any food to be made in such a way and in such a taste. More than saying them just standards, it would be apt if i put it as Weird standards, because thats how my friends perceive it.

Yes sir, earlier I too had this craving icecreams, but dont know why, I lost those craving, may be its part of growing up.:hide:

Enjoy the Mysorepa & Icecreams sir.

8. Pallavi4me

Thanks for the fb saarang. I havent tasted yet, Adyar Aanandha Bhavan's Mysorepa. WIll defintely try next time.

9. Pallavi4me

Perima Its so sweet of you for the fb. Yes, its Mahatiyam is sweet.

Nope had nt tasted the Grand sweets Batham Mysorepa. Have been to the place but not tastes yet. Will remember and gulp it next time.

Thank you so much :)

10. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Ooh now I am craving for Mysore Pa(k). The delicious melt in your mouth ones, or the crisp and firm ones, I just love both of them. Its been ages since I've had a mysore pak and I really feel like having one after reading this post of yours. Slurp Slurp!

1 person likes this.