1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

MyBlog- 36 (Somewhere something is wrong!!!)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Pragmatic, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Pragmatic

Pragmatic New IL'ite

Hmm...another episode of conflict!!
    somewhere something is wrong. This weekend again I argued with my hubby for not offering a helping hand at home and not taking time out for me. Throughout the weekend, the only activities he did was playing games, watching tv and browsing net.

I observed that we have been arguing over the same topics over n over again. He does not help... I argue then after a day we patch up and again after few days same fight crops up.

My point is that I do not disturb him throughout the week ..he works, watches tv and browse as per his schedules/wish. Over the weekend I expect some household help , grocery help or may be a leisure day out together which he is never interested into and thus rise the argument.

Either I am too demanding/nagging or he is too ignorant...somewhere something is wrong and I am not able to fix it. I tried talking to him ,explaining what I expect , fighting , jokingly mentioning my concerns ...but nah!! None of the talks goes in his mind. hmmm need to find a way out before things sour further. It just the first year of our marriage and I do not want to pile up negative vibes in my marriage.:spin

2. divyaparu83

divyaparu83 New IL'ite

hey pragmatic,

i can quite understand your situation.. though married for 3 years now the same situation happens with my hubby n me also... my shouting, silence or any other opposition will not have any affects then... later at nite when alone, i talk to him softly and this is repeated for some days till it have an effect on him...

only patience pays off in such situation.. also settle off your arguments before bed... dont carry it over to the next day...

All the very best!!!

Divya

3. unna

unna New IL'ite

I see u as my reflection. But its been 6 years. No change in the attitude of my hubby. Soft or arrogant words, never changed his behaviour. Tried out a lot of methods, both gentle and aggressive ones. Nothing worked out. But my son is asking his dad to take to a zoo, temple, park or some toy shop. Kids shake them a little.