1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

MyBlog -34 (Sony PLAYSTATION 3....whooohooo!!)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Pragmatic, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Pragmatic

Pragmatic New IL'ite

My hubby's birthday is approaching, 18th June is the date :)
    Since last year he has been begging for a PlayStation and I had been struggling to avoid the purchase.Why do we need a PlayStation?? Was TV, Laptop & his i-Phone isn't enough to keep him glued 24/7 that I allow him to buy another gadget. We have been arguing , fighting n having few cold wars about buying the video game console.

While shopping, I have seen my hubby stepping into Sony stores for no reason & staring/reading about the gaming stuff for hours :) Guys behave so kiddish sometimes.
    Till now he was settled with the thought that having me around , I would not let him buy PS. And I was happy that I diverted his mind successfully from this gadget!!!

Knock...Knock!!! A parcel guy at my door. Who sent this parcel to us!! I received the package and noted that my brother-in-law who stays/works in Atlanta had sent us something. I kept the carton aside and informed my hubby about it. In the evening, to my surprise my hubby was home 1 hour early and like a small kid he jumped on to the carton and opened it rashly to see what his bro has sent for us. OMG OMG OMG ...My hubby screamed out of joy ...
    Sony PlayStation 3....whooohooo!!! :thumbsup

And yeah! you must have guessed my expression by now :spin

Yes It was an advance birthday gift from my Bro-in-law to his Bro , that's my hubby!!
    Both brothers cheered n enjoyed the conversation and yea it made me happy too.

Lets party :cheers
    Cheers
    Pragmatic

2. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear Pragmatic,

Anyone would literally jump on this kinda surprise.. It must be a sight to see when your hubby got his favourite stuff that too as a gift..

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Pragmatic
    Advance bday wishes for your DH.Even my DH is a die hard fan of sony play station and was planning to get one.But all of a sudden we got married and now he says he hardly thinks he can own one...since am dead against any video/computer games...he he

4. Anabika

Anabika Silver IL'ite

Hi Pragmatic,

I wonder how all men are same, my husband is no different from yours. Advance wishes for your husband. I read your other blogs as well, they are so well written. Keep up your work. Let us know how did it go.

Love,
    Anabika