1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

MyBlog-23 (I wish my mom a healthy Mother's Day)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Pragmatic, May 4, 2009.

1. Pragmatic

Pragmatic New IL'ite

I love my mom and now I love her all the more since I lost my dad...when u loose someone you realize the worth of your precious family members in true sense. Mother's day is approaching and I was thinking of sending her some flowers & card.

For years now, She has been suffering from arthritis and past one month her pain has increased a lot.Since I have heard this I am disturbed n concerned all the time. I call her every morning to check her state...This is all I can do sitting back in US. I know it is not enough n fair from my end but I am helpless.

Earlier she had pain in her leg joints only, off-late she is complaining pain in her whole body, Doc says she has calcium deficiency which is causing severe pain. I just wish that she comes back to her normal self soon ... This mother's day I just wish for her well being. I want to see her hale and healthy always. Hope God is listening and will help me n my mom soon.

Love
    Pragmatic

2. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pragmatic,

Our true prayer will play a vital role. I too will pray for your mother's health.

Dont worry. She will be alright soon.

My Mother's day wishes to u and to ur wonderful mother.

andal

3. Anabika

Anabika Silver IL'ite

Hi Pragmatic,

I like all your blogs. I want to suggest something to your mom though I am not a doc. You can buy some good medicine which is rich in Calcium and she can take one a day. You can find Centrum for women who are above 40. It will not solve the problem, but will definitely help.

I wish and pray that your mom lives healty and peacefull life and so do you.

4. Pragmatic

Pragmatic New IL'ite

Hi Anabika..thanks for your helpful suggestion , I sure will convey this message to my mom and will ask her to get calcium rich diet!! Valuable suggestion ...thanks again :)
    Love
    Pragmatic