1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

MyBlog-13 (Work Life Balance)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Pragmatic, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Pragmatic

Pragmatic New IL'ite

True that after reading Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's blog ,even I was bitten by the bug of blogging. I am an avid and religious reader of his blogs and its amazing that he updates his blog daily without fail...which shows that in routine before going to bed he extracts at least 20 min of his time to share his thoughts with the world.

I was just wondering..This Man is 60+, he works 24/7, He has a social life and still manages to pull out time for his writeups.
    For a minute I tried stepping in his skin and wondered from the perspective of his wife/kids ..yea He is a great Man: powerful ,famous ,rich ...but does he manage work-life balance well? is he spending quality time with his family too!

Isnt it all about name , fame and money?
    Does he really have a normal family life...does he ever get a chance to have a casual chat with his wife. Do they meet their relatives as a couple , Do they giggle together , Do they holiday together , Do they relish their fav tv shows together , Do they picnic together, Do they go on morning walks together, Does he ever spend time with his kids. Had he ever got a chance to bask in the sunshine. The way he managed to pull out 20 min for blogs ..Does he care to extract 20 min daily to talk to his wife...If Yes, definitely he is a great man! If Not, then they are missing on little pleasures of life despite of having Big Name and Fame!! Sigh!!

Probably this scenario holds true for everyone who are struggling hard to earn money, name and fame and don't mind keeping family life at the back seat in urge of being rich/famous.

2. S Priya

S Priya Senior IL'ite

Hi Prags,

U said it correct Mr.AB is a great man, i think he manages both work and family very well now, but given work(name, fame, money) he will prefer family now i think so. Everyone needs too enjoy their personal life too.