1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Wondrous Dream!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by padmasowrirajan, Nov 21, 2007.

1. padmasowrirajan

padmasowrirajan Senior IL'ite

Dear TDU,
    I am happy you visited the thread and glad you liked it too. I too listen to swami haridhosji's bhajans. I will be attracted to any body who are Krishna's(Sorry, i dont even feel like addressing him as Lord, i can only picture as my child) bhakthas. My bhakthi is not ripened yet like other great sages and saints> Still in the clutches of Maya. Hope to untie myself from Maya one day completely(Oh! i didn't mean death, only earthy feelings and emotions).

2. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Padmasowrirajan,

I am glad to see your ardent bhakthi to Lord Krishna. I hope you might have met Krishna Premi who was the desciple of Swami Gyananda Giri at Thirukoiloor. He used to visit Mumbai and since my aunt was one of the devotees of Krishna Premi, she once organised a Rasa leela dance with children in her house.

Regards,

TDU

3. padmasowrirajan

padmasowrirajan Senior IL'ite

Dear TDU,
    My love for you is doubled, the moment you mentioned Anna's name(Krishna Premi). I breathe his upanyasams and discourses. I have quite a many collection of his Cassettes and cd's.
    Actually its my secret dream(no more a secret now, i guess) to have my first child born as early as possible to have his blessings. I had been to Paranur on ekadesi day and had his darshan and blessings. I am his ardent devotee! Hope you had a chance to listen to his discourses. I usually quote my sayings from his discourses only. Thanks for mentioning it!!!!Your aunt must be very lucky to have arranged the dance with Him. Its because of listening to Him i have matured in my Bhakthi, all credit goes to Anna.