1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Wondrous Dream!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by padmasowrirajan, Nov 21, 2007.

1. padmasowrirajan

padmasowrirajan Senior IL'ite

It was one of the autumn nights. The wind was chill and the trees were still. The moon was high and my sleep was not nigh. The silhouette of the painting that hung on my bedside wall was enchanting me and I drowsed.

It was an autumnal moonlit night and the soft enchanting music pulled me towards its source. The music enchanted me to revel in ecstasy. The trees, rivers, flowers, leaves, animals, birds and everything were becharmed and lulled. I couldn’t stop moving in the path, where flowers bloomed in myriad colors and varieties and the moons rays dispelled the darkness. I lost my locomotion but the music was reigning me. I was oblivious to what was happening to me.

I reached the banks of a river which was scintillating with the moon’s reflections,
    I turned to move towards the music again and on the banks of the river I saw a tall Bluish male figure wearing yellow garment on His blue form, leaning on a tree. He was sporting a small peacock feather over His coiffed hair. There were many women dressed beautifully, long silk skirts hugging their legs, a silk blouse and a silk half-sari which covered their faces. He was playing the flute, from which the music poured and filled the air. The womenfolk were singing and dancing around Him in circles. I was enthralled to watch Him. He was seen in poly forms. It enraptured me to no end.

There were many small groups, where He danced with two women, with each women, group of women, in between two women and entertaining them with His love. There was something ethereal about the performance. The love that was flowing between them was infectious. They danced with no tiring and I watched with my love flowing to Him.

Sometime went by and after their fast dance He sat down and the womenfolk formed a circle around Him and fanned Him with the broken branches of the tress. They then moved towards the river, which was shining with the moon’s reflection. They got down into the water and as if to get rid of the fatigues they relaxed in the water. They played spraying water on each other and He was also spraying the water on every one of them. He tried to hold tightly each one while the other sprayed the one who was caught by Him. I was too bathed in His love-play. Then they slowly got out of the water and dressed themselves with dry clothes and dressed Him with divine garments. I was totally transferred from earth to a Place beyond anything. I couldn’t stop my tears which were pouring down from my eyes. Then out of blue, He happened to turn and see me standing on the banks and I started to sob uncontrollably. I felt like I was pulled towards Him and the trancelike was slowly fading.

Suddenly my eyes popped open and found the room to be bathed with sunlight. I touched my cheeks and found them to be tears stained. I looked on the wall side picture of Rasa Lila I had hung. I felt like He (My Krishna) was smiling at me. I couldn’t help but smile to myself and bowed down my head in shyness.

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

What a dream, Padma!
    You are indeed blessed by Lord Krishna!

sriniketan

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi padma,

I was transported all the way....
    wish i get these kind of dreams....

thanks for sharing...........

4. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Padma ma'am, a very warm welcome to IL!

I love Lord Krishna and converse with him all that i want to share. It has become a habit for me to reveal my inner self to him. I have had a rainbow of dreams with my lovely Lord. But it hurts when i address them as dreams; as i feel he is living inside me and listens to each and every "beat" of mine:p

Shall i share something which i felt while going through your dream.? I can never imagine my Lord with many "gopikas". In all my ventures (as i would like to call them) i will be alone with my Lord:) I know it will sound silly but still.. As i write this i take a look at all his pictures in my room and feel proud that he has made me realize his presence in this birth of mine!

Surrendering my lifetime at his lotus feet
    Regards

5. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear PS,

That was a nice write up.... Great .... Really feeing and being part of the dream, it is great... Shows ur bhakthi...

Great..........

6. padmasowrirajan

Dear sriniketan, shanthi and vyasa
    Thanks for stepping into my dream. I was indeed a wonderful dream and i am happy to share it with you all.

7. padmasowrirajan

Dear Ramya,
    Actually, the irony is i have never imagined Him to be a grown-up to have fantasies with/about him. But usually call him Kutty kanna to my self and address Him so. May be, that's probably why every kid i run into or encounter wherever i go come running to me. I see them all as Him. My love just overflows when i see a child. My motherly feelings reach to the point of breaking. I always have tears in my eyes whenver i hear Bhagavatham 10th canto. It gives such a pleasure to listen to his childhood lila's, not that His grown-up lila's aren't interesting. If you get a chance try to watch discourse of Srimudul krishnaji in hindi in Sanskar TV. He has said bhagavatham some 750 times i believe. And also Krishnapremi (Anna) has said bhagavatham in tamil, you can listen to either. You will erach the ultimatum in your love towards Krishna!
    But just as he showed All the World to yashoda in his mouth, he showed me his rasa lila. I can never forget it in my life.I woke up having goose bumps and sweating. Really Ethereal it was! Glad you feel close to Him, which makes us close enough!

We are supposed to build relationship with Him, to feel Him within us. He could be imagined as a friend, mother, father, child, lover, husband and anything. It will make us love more if we do that. Good that you feel the same, ramya!

I want to share with you another thing!
    Dreams are not actually dreams as i heard in one of the discourses, they are actually the experience of our soul which our human body cannot experience. It is said that, if we do good karma in this birth, but have to undergo some suffering for our previous birth bad karma's, we will experience it in our dreams. That's called night mares. But when we have these spiritual kind of dreams and good ones, we are eliminating our good karmas too. To attain His feet we should be void of both the karmas.
    Hope i didn't bore you ramya.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  8. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Hello Padma ma'am, an enthralling evening to your good self!

Anything related to our cute Lord will be mellifluous enough like the touch we feel when he immerses himself in the myriad of tunes through his flute!

Yes ma'am, absolutely true are your facts about dreams. I have discussed a lot about the same with my dad and have experienced many situations where-in i have felt my presence personally (in the dream) and have woke up with a rush of adrenaline!

Sanskar is a very devotional channel and i really appreciate the way they telecast minute details at times. Thanks for your information ma'am.

Its really great to share such experiences with better people around me:bowdown.

Take care ma'am.

Regards

9. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Padmasowrirajan,

Your dream is wonderful and if what they say as dreams are the manifestations of inner desires, this reaveals your ardent bhakthi towards Lord Krishna. My Guruji Swami Haridos Giri described the rasa leela of Krishna dancing at the same time with so many ladies as symbolic of the advaitha philosophy which says 'God is everywhere, God is in everyperson and God is within you'.

Regards,

TDU

10. padmasowrirajan

Dear Ramya,
    I am glad you too experienced those wondrous dreams!
    And please drop off the suffix (ma'am). We are all friends here. No need to be formal,ok.
    Will share some more experience with you all some time later.
    Bye