My wedding anniversary..

Discussion in 'Anniversary' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

As most of u r aware,today is my wedding anniversary.
    Thanx for the wishes sent.

It is special day for a few of our friends also. Last year my Husband was introduced to a friend, in Kuwait, whose wedding day was also Nov 3rd. We decided to spend the day together.

To our pleasant surprise, two of their collegues informed that their wedding was fixed for nov 3rd 2006, and coincidently both were to be held in karaikudi.
    Luckily we all happened to be in India on that day and attended both the weddings.I got to see the proceedings of a typical chettinad wedding ceremony in their huge house.And the food they serve is outstanding.

It was nice when we wished the couples and they in turn wished us and we got blessings from their parents and elders also.

Now, of the two newly married ones, who r celebrating their first anniversay today, one couple is in Singapore and the other is in Qatar. We are in Riyadh and the other couple is also in Saudi but in a different city.
    Though we are now scattered, we have become more closer, and since yesterday we have been making calls to each other.
    November 3rd will always remind us of each other.

2. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Hi Saraswathi,

Wish you and your hubby a very happy anniversary.

Convey my anniversary wishes to all your dear friends who also celebrate their anniversary today.

Good, It is lucky also to find like this. What a great fun on this day with many people celebrating anniversary together.

Its party time for all of you, please do invite us.

BALA

3. sudhabatni

sudhabatni Bronze IL'ite

Hi saraswathi,

Wishing u and ur husband a happy WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

My warm wishes to ur family and also ur friends families those who r celebrating their anniversary today.

Pl share everything in detail how u spent the day along with ur friends.

Regards
    Sudha batni.....

4. Saraswathipv

Hi Bala and Sudha..

Thanx for the wishes. As I said we friends are not together in one place now. But we are updating each other as to wwhat we are doing today.

All of us made sure to speak to our parents and siblinggs and got their blessings and wishes. the we are still in the process of what sweets and savouries we have made and things like that.

I mentioned about this in IL so that I can have all of ur wishes also.

bye and thanx

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi saraswathi,

Happy anniversary to you and all your friends who are all celebrating it today...

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Happy wedding Anniversary, Saraswathi!
    It will be a memorable and a happy one if others join too on the same day as yours!
    for me till now i have a companion on our Wedding anniversary--it is one of my cousin who got married only last year on the same date!

sriniketan

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi saraswathi

Wishing u a very happy wedding anniversary.............and pls convey my special wishes to ur friends also...

latamurali

8. Saraswathipv

Hi ,
    Thanx once again for the wishes.

Sriniketan..u r right. its more memorable and happy if there are others also celebrating on the same day as us.

Sudha...as u wanted to know about how we celebrated...further updation...its just that we had a friend here.. who joined us for dinner. for dinner we had, venn pongal,sambar , coconut chutney and vadai. I made payasam also.
    in the early hours of the day, i made very little rava kesari.
    :mrgreen:
    bye

9. Mallika29

Mallika29 New IL'ite

Dear saraswati ,

A very happy anniversary to you and your husband on this special day . Hope you had a wonderful and memorable day . Wishing you with Many many more happy years together . Wishing your friends too on their special day .

Rgrds,
    Mallika

10. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Saraswathi, Wish u a very happy wedding anniversary. May God bless u with everything in the years to come.