1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Visit to the men’s wash room!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Megalife, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear VIDChAKRA
    Firstly, may I have the privilege to welcome you to the gang, now we are an official company...hmmm....pleased with that! Now let me reframe my question " Are there any ILs here who have never visited the mens...atleast once??"
    Enjoyed your fb....
    Mega

2. GeethaMR

GeethaMR Silver IL'ite

Ha ha funny indeed. :biglaugh
    Reminded me that in college, a few well built muscular girls who were all for defeating the other side,laid a bet that they would enter the men's room and proclaim victory over the last piece of unclaimed territory. At the appointed hour the trio appeared, much to the amazement of us humble beings. Then with the dash of an olympian crossing the 200 m race, they entered the room, took a soiree inside and were coming outside WHEN the teaching staff's head of dept. decide to magically appear to relieve himself. The cheering crowd then rapidly dissipated as if attacked by smoke shells! The curious "olympians" then decide to come out and .....the look on the face of the HoD was of horror, as if a group of aliens had decided to hug him!
    Finally, after much melodrama, the three well built ones decided to plead that they were wrongly directed o this place in place of the women's restroom and quickly rushed to the women's restroom, where the male HoD could not follow them :rotfl

Geetha

3. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

:clap:yes:Dear Geetha
    Now doesn't that mean we are an army in "this" category!!! Thanks for sharing! College days...yeah...good old times....
    Mega

4. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sangeetha
    I posted a reply late since I wanted to give you enough time to laugh and enjoy...laughter keeps you healthy for a longer period in life!
    Mega

5. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotflYou made me roll on the floor Megalife.
    Actually I was very sad today after talking to one of my best friend to wish her for birthday and found out she is very sad and trying to deviate me from noticing it. I just came home and dropped a mail to her and had logged in IL to check inorder to divert myself and found your post.

That was really hilarious and you know I was trying to figure out the feelings on your director's face while reading and at the same trying to picturise yourself hiding underneath the table.:spin
    YOu made me laugh like anything.

Regards,
    Latha.

6. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Latha
    If my post has brought a shine on your cloudy day...I have been rewarded, thanks.
    Mega

7. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

Megaji,

It will be quite surprising and a bit embarrasing to meet a boss in a washroom..!! I too get confused with the board outside on the door with no name,but with image of boy and girl. I dont see any much difference in them. hairstyle is same. body is same.Coming down, the only difference will be a skirt and pant. That skirt too seems like a pant. Sometimes i pretend to talk on phone when im in such a dilemma waiting for somebody to comeout to know which one is for whom.I stil dont know why they cant write it clearly as Men and Women...

8. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear haagesummane;

I have to take this tip of talking on phone from all the suggestion I received!
    Cheers
    Mega

9. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Mega,
    Could not stop laughing even in the middle of an experiment.........and I guess will continue to do so every time I see a Men's restrom sign...........

10. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Meeta
    Ma..mamamia....EXPERIMENTS ++###??...now you have my antennas up!!!!
    Mega