1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My virtual daughters made me emotional and also on top of the world

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 13, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

With all the experiences I had in life my tears have dried up and I dont cry so easily. Only when I become very emotional tears come in my eyes and also when I am in cloud 9 I get ananda kanneer.

I am worried about someone's health which made me write this post. I have seen that God gives problems to those who are close to him and tests their patience.

You all know how happy I am when I get good response for my posts.
    Today I posted .http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/232579-no-one-makes-lock-without.html at 10.34 a.m. In a short time I got good response from my virtual daughters and I felt happy that my post helped them in their problems and they wrote that I have written this snippet in apt time when they were worried about something. I am glad that my snippet helped them in some way and gave them some hope of overcoming their problem. Reading everyone's response brought tears in my eyes and made me emotional. I am only a virtual mother to them
    but I feel as a real mother.

P.S. Just remembered among the daughters one son is also there

7 people like this.

2. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

DEar most vijima,

from past 5 months facing toughest phase in my life........faith breaking incidents happend....some times i depressed, soon [i said in my mind no what ever may be the reason i am not going to let down,no you are not done yet get back up]......i have full faith in baba...sure oneday he ll answer my prayers....

yesterday also feeling very low.....Today morning i saw your post,tears rolled down... i remembered Babas saying "SHraddha and Saburi"...Baba gave message through you...

faith and Patience will achieve more

Once again Thanks for wonderful thoughts

4 people like this.
  3. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

God doesn't come directly when we have issues.... but he will send us messages through some good hearts to us and that you have made our day by your touching messages and reality of our existence

Thank you:)

4 people like this.
  4. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Viji Maa, your posts are a source of inspiration for all of us.

A mother is a mother whether in virtual or real. It is the warm, soothing, protective and encouraging feeling that brings out the true bonding of a mother and child.

Have been going through some real tough times, but everytime I see your post, I can feel a warm hug assuring me that all will be wel.. Yes, I am missing my Mom and really looking forward to spending time with her very soon.

Thanks Viji maa, for being there to lift our spirits and make us smile.

2 people like this.
  5. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi Viji ma,

You are lucky to have so many daughter or are we lucky to have ma here :) Sometimes we cant talk/discuss things to our Amma when required...i mean when in office feeling depressed we cant immediately talk to her. But when we read your post here it makes us feel proud of you and gives inspiration on how to lead life. All your post about travelling in train, Eye operation, Your pooja, About life gives everyone good inspiration.

Thank you so much

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

Meenu dear sorry to know that you are facing toughest phase since 5 months. Dont worry dear Baba will surely solve your problems and show a way. Glad you felt that Baba gave message through me. I feel blessed to heart that. Thanks for stepping in. True dear Patience and persevarance will overcome mountains

Once again Thanks for wonderful thoughts[/QUOTE]

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

Sangeetha dear thanks for the sweet message dear . I feel blessed to read this.Dont have words to express my feelings dear

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

RKG dear thanks dear for having so much confidence in me. I am speechless reading your loving words. You all give me inspiration and that makes me write more and more and also to share my feelings and experiences. I have to thank you all for that. Hope soon you get opportunity to go and se eyour mother. I can understand your feelings because I am missing my children and also my children are missing me as they are abroad. My younger daughter could not attend my 70th birthday when all were here and she was feeling very bad.

y soon.

Thanks Viji maa, for being there to lift our spirits and make us smile.[/QUOTE]

9. iyerviji

VS dear ya I am blessed to have so many daughters. Glad you feel lucky to have me. Glad my posts give you inspiration , thanks for that message

1 person likes this.
  10. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear viji,
    How are you . hope you are feeling better and have good news re the health of the concerned person.i logged on after ages and saw that the number of your virtual daughters have doubled??? enjoy yourself :)))

1 person likes this.