1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Tryst With God

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Oct 26, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

My tryst with god:
    I have always felt her presence in me, and I interact in my own way, people say bhajanai and slokam which I do, but there are sometime I feel god also needs good music u c.
    <o:p> </o:p>
    So all my film songs are dedicated to her,
    Like the one in walter vetrivel, chinna rasave chitherumbu onney kadikuda..
    My line here is andavaney chitarembu onney kadikuda// yenney paarkamey nenjukulley adikadi thudikuda, so what say u…
    The next one is even more beautiful; mannavaney azhalama…for this
    Andavaney azhalama kanneerai vidalama oan uyiraayi naanirukka yen uyiraayi nee irukka andava andava andavaaaaaa
    When people keep finding fault or crib about me, irukkave irukku kishore da’s pattu.. kuch tho log kahengey…logon ka kaam hai kehna…chodo bekaar ki baathon mey kahin beeth na jaaye rainaa…I feel the inner voice consoling me..
    When I feel very very lonely then:
    Kiska rastha dekhe yeh dil yeh soudayi, meelone hai khamoshi barson hai tanhayi..
    A few feeling expressed here do you have something to add here..sunkan

2. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

A very thoughtful evening Sunkan ji! :)

Your blog really earned my smile now:) Its really a wonderful feeling. I do feel the same way as you have expressed. As i have pointed out in one of my posts in IL, we need to find "god" within ourselves before searching for the same in this materialistic world. And i think you have attained the same:)

According to me; what ever we feel is true to our conscience and belief, can be dedicated to god and can be done so in any form. As you have given excellent real life examples of how you connote god's name in songs that please you and sooth you at times of happiness and crisis; one might always associate almighty in their day-to-day activities. This according to me, relieves us from pain and pressure.

As you engage yourself in communicating with the almighty through singing; i engage myself in talking with my Lord Krishna very often. I feel as though he is sitting besides me and soothing me with his "mellifluous flute":) Then i talk with him and ask him for suggestions. Not only these; but i also talk to mother nature, where-in i have experienced that she answers my quests too:) [may sound rubbish to many; but i never used to care]. Many a time after conversing with mother nature; there had been downpours which soothened me:)

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanku ramya,
    nice to know i have company here..sunkan

4. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi Sundari,
    I guess you have company in this....i too have such talks andnot to mention the songs which i tend to hear in my mind....well just like u ....only thing i dont remember them, ...these thoughts just happen as part of my life that i have taken them for granted. I have lived on my own so many days that i got used to talking that inner person normally. Many times people have asked how can live in silence, not meeting people etc....but it has been difficult to explain that i can live with the dialogues and music in my mind!
    Good one for us loners !

5. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sudha ma'am, pleasant evening!

I too agree with you. At times, what we feel might sound Greek and Latin to others. But according to me, we need to be true to our conscience and if we do so, we need not have to explain our state to others. Many a time i have felt that silence explains itself better than words!

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sunkan,
    Nice one.
    even me whenever i feel let down, i simply let myself out in front of God. Sometimes I get immediate solution, but some takes time.
    Blessed are you people, who converse with the Almighty!
    Yet to attain that level.

sriniketan

7. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear srini,
    again here also we have to be at it, the perseverance from our part for the contribution of love to god, but must agree many may think we r nuts but we are more at peace i see and no complaints that we don't have friends,as this voice inside is more intelligent than us, and can set us right in no time,some time soothe us no end, and some time warn us of impending problems ahead of time, yes! like how u say some of us are gifted and we should recognize and be happy for the guidance..sunkan

8. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear sudha,
    nice to know whoever i have selected as close friend in the list are like me and enjoy the same bliss without wording it out, may be this is also his design for us..sunkan

9. sudhavnarasimhan

Yeah Sundari,....i belive completely in destinay and the fact that everything is preordained in life..."namba chumma , reading out the lines thaan"

10. sudhavnarasimhan

Dear Ramya,
    Nice to hear from u.....i guess we are all alike that is why we are being pulled together like magnets! THANKS to sundari for starting this Tryst with God and ALL OF US!