My thread is missing?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Induslady, May 12, 2007.

1. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Missing threads

Guys....i have noticed that a couple of threads went missing....can you please help me locate them dear moderators...i know this is nott he right place to make this request....but what i dont know is ...the right place for such requests :)

here are those threads:
    1) Titled : Perfect Weekend
    2) theres another thread...i cannot recollect the name, i shall write it here once i do...

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Missing threads

Hello Naksh
    Are these threads opened by you??
    If so in case if you have added any personal information or external links in the post it might have got moderated. And you will have to wait until it is approved by that forum moderator.

In future you have any problem regarding any issues about the site do add your queries here FAQs - IndusLadies in the appropriate thread.

This post will be soon merged with the exisiting thread in FAQ.

3. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Aruna. Thank You for your time in addressing the issue. No these threads are not mine, i only participated in these threads and a friend of mine had reponded to my queries there in the thread titled 'Perfect Weekend', and i did not want to let her efforts in responding go vain - hence this post. Thanks.

4. Arunarc

Hi Naksh
    Then you can find it through your posts.
    Go to quick link on the purple bar on top and in that dialog box you will find my posts click on that and you will be able to locate your post and through that you can go to that thread.

5. manjoshi

manjoshi New IL'ite

My threads are merged...can I request to undo it?

Hi,
    I had a total of 3 threads. All of them showing my henna designs. My #2 thread is still in "Mixed works' while my first & second threads are merged and moved to 'Face & skin care' (I dont think it belongs in this forum either..unless you have a new forum for henna body art). I have some issues with this & would love to know if anything could be done about it-

*Why were all of my threads not moved to the same forum?

*I have observed that people do not visit a thread more than once after they have posted a comment. Hence, even if i add new stuff (in my case- new henna designs) it goes un-noticed. This being the reason for starting a new thread. I would like to have my threads seperated that were merged recently. Is this possible?

*I would appreciate an email or some kind of notification about the changes made to my threads. It would help greatly to minimize the chaos. :idontgetit:

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  6. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Re: My threads are merged...can I request to undo it?

Friend
    About Moving:
    Hobby forums are meant to exhibit the auxiliary activity related to art and craft.
    Your henna design threads are apt to be stay in Beauty forum only.So moderation was done.
    While moving by mistake one thread was left out and kept in Face and Skin Care forum.
    Now it was placed in Bridal tips Forum as all the Henna design works post(shared from the net and from own) were persisting there.
    Soon your left out thread too will moved to this Forum.

About Merging:
    As per the guide lines given to us from the Admin, Any threads bearing the same tittle and contents from the same user/or different users are to be merged.
    Possibilities of merging are more if posted within a short time interval.
    This was in thinking of the goodness of receive more responses.
    You can find your thread here.
    Henna (mehendi) - Manasi's Art

Please bear the inconvenience.
    We look forward to seeing more of you in IL.
    THANKS.

7. Harsinismom

Harsinismom Junior IL'ite

Dear Moderators-

I've posted a thread - "Avoid Green Tea during Pregnancy, Breastfeeding and when suffering from anemia" under Keep Fit & Maintain Shape forum.

I'm able to see get the title from Quick Links---> My Threads

But I'm not able to see the contents of this thread. My thread has an external link from where I had collected the informations for the thread. So is it being moderated? If so will I be notified when it is approved? Or is it moved to other forums?

Thanks,
    Ashwini

8. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

I am unable to find the listing of "MY threads" . All my threads are not displayed...though only eight of my very old posts are being displayed.

Also how to sort the posts in " latest first" order .

9. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

hi mods,

im unable to find any of my threads or my posts. pls help.

10. Arunarc

Hello Ami
    My posts and my threads are still under the upgrading process. But if you will go to snippet and find your threads they are all there. Only thing is you are not able to view it from your profile or from the My stuff option 'Please wait for a few days everything will get to normal fast.