1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My story of love

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by iyerviji, Feb 14, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sorry dear for the late reply. No dear he did not attend our wedding. Itwas 1973 a love story.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you dearies for gracing my thread with your feedbacks. I never expected so many feedbacks. You all made me feel in cloud 9 with your fbs.

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Vijiakka,

You got what you deserve. Your husband is a very noble man and I know it from the descriptions you had given in your previous posts. His nature is to help others and how can he not help his own wife?

I think I said it before and I will repeat it again. MY favorite quote is give below:

"When a devotee seeks with humility and purity to give service and love to the Lords creatures who are in need of such selfless service, as His beloved brothers and sisters, as the blessed manifestation of the Lord's immanence, then in fulfillment of His role, the Lord descends to help, accompany and carry such Yogi. The Lord is always near such Yogi to guide him and shower love on his life."

Your husband is a role model for many and you both deserve each other. Let the Lord shower His grace to both of you to have a fulfilling life together.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  4. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vijima,
    A very beautiful love story, really enjoyed it from the first word till the last. Kudos to you both! I do not know if you can understand tamil, 'vaazhttha vayathillai, vanangukiren'(I am too young to praise/wish you, so, I bow to you) :)

1 person likes this.
  5. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vijimam,
    what a beautiful write up. Nothing is more fulfilling at a senior's stage in life than love and companionship with spouse. You are lucky and your husband is also lucky to have you. God bless you both.

1 person likes this.
  6. Sai3A21

Sai3A21 Platinum IL'ite

wonderful write up Vijima. Kudos to uncle for supporting you in every walk of life. God bless you both with many more such lovely moments.

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Viswamitra dear its always a pleasure to see you in my threads. Yes Viswa dear I am blessed to get gem of a husband.I thank God for that. In the beginning I did not understand and with experience I learnt that he is great and a noble man. Thanks for the thought provoking quote. Thanks for the blessings from God and the praises for my husband for which he is worth

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Navs dear for your compliments. Glad you enjoyed reading it. Ya dear I am a tamilian and can understand your message. God bless you and thanks for the nomination which brought a smile on my face and made me happy

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Joy dear thanks for the compliments. Yes dear I am blessed to be his better half. Thanks to God for that. True in old age love and companionship is required for which I am blessed

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sai dear thanks for the compliments and blessings from God .

1 person likes this.