1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My spouse complains that I spend too much time on IL :)

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by BeeAmma, Mar 18, 2010.

1. narra

narra Silver IL'ite

you are not alone. my spouse and KIDS complain all the time and they tease me for posting personal info online:biglaugh

2. r.anjum

r.anjum New IL'ite

3. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Nice to see many people here like me...

infact when my hubby asks me something and i keep quiet, he immediately asks me," should i start a thread in IL for this issue so that you will reply me there??"...

still he was more happy infact more than me, to see the IL shirt when i completed 1000 posts..

4. BeeAmma

BeeAmma Silver IL'ite

This is hilarious Aparna. IL sure is addictive.

5. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

I know.
    i just cannot log out!! :spin

6. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Actually my DH does not complain. But I feel guilty that I am spending more time here than I should. For I have sacrificed many other activities at the cost of IL. :biglaugh

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Bee's mom,

I think i am an exception here. DH, kids, FIL and now my extended family all know that I am here. I keep track of the time i spend here, though it is addictive as everybody says.

DH who is also a member here,says why don't you complain about me.:biglaugh..and there are times, when he asks me you don't feel that way ?..when he comes to know of certain issues. He does not mind my being here as we are in a LDM (long distance marriage..) not sure how things will be otherwise..though I am confident, he never feels il is intrusive in our lives.

I am told, I have become more open, earlier i was too reserved after IL. I don't lose my cool for small things...

8. kma

kma Gold IL'ite

My DH knows that about this site but generally does not bother much as much time I spend on it. It sure is an addictive site. But I think my DD hates that I spend so much time on it instead of playing with her and my DH only gets irritated when I neglect little one sometimes...:hide: though he never said anything so far...

9. rena2010

rena2010 Senior IL'ite

My DH knows this site well and he spends time with me in this site in weekends though I joined recently. I show him some of the best post and share ideas with him and of course as everyone says
    "I AM ADDICTIVE :yes:"