1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

MY SIL- biggest problem

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Ishita1031, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Ishita1031

Ishita1031 New IL'ite

Its 2 yrs i hav maried. my sis stays 3 hrs frm my place whenever she comes she purposely creates misunderstanding between me my mil n also me n my hubby. she comes every month with her hubby n 2 kids. she is strange n has a very jealous nature. whenever i talk to her she does not react properly n also makes faces. she is very old fashioned n also nnot much educated hardly til 10th . tht too not in eng medim school.
    she is 10 yrs elder to me n always tries to dominate me right frm d first day!
    d more she is coming the more matter is spoiling. i neglect but she tries to make me alone. infact she wants to trouble in every possible way she can. recently when i n my hubby planned to go to out for 2 days she joined us with her whole family. when she goes somewhr she leaves her kids for me n enjoyes alone. pls suggest me hw do i deal with such headache! Rant
    my life is spoiling because of her. my mils behaviour also changes when she comes. my mil dyes for her. infact she doesnt even keep her in-laws properly. i mean this is really too much. :cry:
    i dont kno wat to do..........

2. HMA

HMA New IL'ite

Well, actually u have to make ur own decision ,,,she is palying with ur feelings and puts that stress on u...u should just ignore her and tell her that u r not always available to tolerate her mood and u have ur own personal life...

HMA