1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Second Chance... (Love Attack - Life Saved 3)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Malar2301, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Short Serial in Blog (as Valentine's Day special)

Anjana was about to lose her senses. How could this happen? She knew these type of things. She had heard about this. The soul of the person comes to meet you before it parts…She ran to the drawing room…Arjun was not there…”if that was his soul…how come I was able to feel his touching???”

It is true? Has something that bad really happened to Arjun??? Has he left her forever??

Oh God…had she been given another chance …she would have mended all her faults… She rolled down on the floor awestruck.

Suddenly there was a noise from the bathroom…Arjun came out with towel on his face wiping the water… …She can’t believe her eyes…her eyes moved downwards to see his legs…To her surprise…she could see his legs!!...Arjun is standing in front of her with no signs of what had happened.

I forgot to tell u dear… my purse was stolen while I was returning home…”

She just got her soul back…she ran to him, hugged and kissed him all over on his face…non-stopping!!! Arjun was shocked to feel her “this love”

Anjana’s love filled heart was thanking god for been given a second chance to live. She now knows how Arjun’s presence is important to her and decided not to screw up the chance given to her by the almighty…The Second Chance!!!

:cool2:

[​IMG]

My Inner Voice à

Dear friends, I know many of you would have guessed this already!!! No issues. My motive is not to write a story initially. All I wanted to share is the real feel of love and to bring the real meaning of a life. When I was thinking a bit more, there came this idea of sharing my thoughts through a short narration and definitely do not want to end it with a tragedy – Of course it’s a Valentine Day Special. That’s it!!!

We have a famous saying that states “We do not realize the importance of one, until we lose it…” I just want to give a stress to this saying. Also realizing after we lose, does not add any meaning to it.

Not all will get a chance like Anjana to realize and live the life happily thereafter. From this moment onwards let us cherish the life God has given us. Let us accept our life partner as they are and definitely not all things will be bad in a person. Still at least one good thing will be there in each person, which we should start love to. Time and Love can change anything in this world.

Let us make the first move from our side and no harm in that, after all he/she is your better half. Forgive their mistakes, even we do mistakes and as human beings we are prone to do mistakes. Thought we fight daily, deep inside our heart we have the love for them. Bring that love out, exaggerate – not bad. Show them your love if not often, at least once in a while, which will make them comfortable and will make them feel happy for having you in their life.

I’m repeating…

“Life might not give you a second chance…..So never waste a moment when you can make up for your deeds”

Happy Valentine’s Day my dear buddies J

Note:
    This is my first story I have tried to narrate :hide:…Thanks for bearing :thankyou2:

2. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Hey Malar....

It was really a wonderful valentine story....I liked it a lot....

Keep blogging and writing....Though it is your first story ....your narration is really good.

Uma

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Malar,it might be a repeated message but you have expressed in a wonderful way...
    keep writing
    and happy valentines day to you too dear

4. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Dear Malar,

That was one awesome story dear, apt for the Valentine month :)

I am not sure if you are aware of it, I read a story exactly same as this long back in another blog. That story won the Saturday Spicy Picks @ BlogAdda and was one of the top posts in another blog site. I am wondering how two different authors came up with the same idea. Weird isn't it? Only the names are different.

Anyways, good job dear :thumbsup

5. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Ice!!! Very surprised to hear abt the other blog...Me initially thought of Arjun gets into an accident and doctors convey no hopes for him...later love's miracle will make him survive. Then thought as it is Valentine day one...do not want Arjun to get hurt and also fiddle with the readers mood...Anyways thanks for your fb...

6. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Oh Thanks Swaran.

7. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Uma!!! So inspiring...

8. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Oops...Thank God you did not make it like that. This was the perfect way to end :thumbsup:thumbsup, I felt

9. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Malar,
    Even though the story was very predictable..but the message was very very clear .. More than anything else.. loved the titles of the episodes.. :)
    Keep it up and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to you ;-)
    Regards,
    Monsi

10. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Very nice lesson we learn from your short story. WE take things for granted. Not only with our spouses, but with friends and families too. Good ending. Yes, I guessed it, but did not know why you wrote the story. Your explanation is a surprise for me. Good writing. Keep it up!!!!