1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My second attempt son

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by pashni, Mar 27, 2010.

1. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

My son, he is my second child.I got pregant with him,and was going to a hospital for my check ups.But some how at nineth mnth we were not happy with that hospital ,and we changed the hospital a week before he was born.
    In this new hospital they gave a date for c sec and asked me to come on previous day for getting admitted . We went there on the specified date.But alas no beds or rooms in hospital.:biglaugh.Dont imagine the hospital was that small.It is a five floor hospital.But still all rooms were full.So we went back home and came next morning and my son was born.:rotfl.This is his 1st second attempt sucess.

Next is the story about his schooling.He was born in the month of sepetember.His 2nd b day came on the day of vijayadasami.As it is a great day to start schooling ,me and my husband thought let us put him in play school.We did that and he started going, with all those usual crying etc.
    fourth day of his school he became sick.Stomach upset.The doc said "let us treat him at home since he is still small"But with in two days he was admitted in hospital and was there for 2 days.He became fine.But his school-gone.:thumbsdown :)
    Then we came to Muscat and put him to another play school when he was 3yrs old, and that went smooth.
    The last 2nd attempt sucess- as u all know some sch in chennai admit kids for prekg and not LkG.So we tried for my son's admission.But as usual we didnt get it.And then we came here , Muscat.And here he got admissionin KG1 In ISM.:thumbsup
    WHAT DO U SAY ABOUT MY SON'S SECOND ATTEMPT SUCESS STORY?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010

2. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

haa haa. very hillarious... let god bless him and let hime be a first attempt er in everything.