1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Pound of Flesh

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Shanvy, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hey kanaka,

It was not maami gossip for a change...it was mama also.:tongue:tongue. agree,sometimes it is considered weakness...but these people themselves feel inferior in someway,otherwise they will not feel to lash out at others with a mean streak.....

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Aarushi,

thanks for your wishes..i am on treatment...and it is a very long long road to recovery, but will definitely be fine...

I agree about the deva and rakshash in human.

When you lash back, maybe for the first few minutes you feel better...after that again, you feel was it worth it...have i stooped to their level....

this way, even if they are not going to change, they will think....

Today, I don't harbor any negative feeling for any of them....I hope they change for the best....

3. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,
    Wishing you a fast recovery from all ur ailments and may god give you a healthy and happy life with your family this year.......
    Yes dear, you are very right that even if you retort back, the feeling is not always better......sometimes you urself will be feeling guilt of going to their level .......and have to repent at the end.
    So,now I am trying to be a little cool and tolerant......
    Regards

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

meeta,

Thanks for your wishes. wishing you all the best

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,

Hats off to you for being so brave.I have so much admiration for u.For what u have gone thru,u are a real man, I must say.You have taught me many lessons with yr blog, which I will remember all my life.Thank you.

Regarding the people who have hurt u,I call them tactless people.Like if u have slimmed down, they will say “ You look sick “.Cant they say u look better, u have lost a lot of weight for the better ?

And there are some mean persons too, like that person calling yr doctor to find out if u are acting or really sick.How does it matter to him ?Sickos really.

You did right to forgive, like you said in the saying about two graves.I have been hurt by many,but I don’t retaliate, I let God do the dirty work for me, and he sure does justice.And I forget about the whole matter, and it is just a matter of time, when God gives them the dues, many times over.

A great blog,the best I have read in a long long time.god bless u always, be brave, and with a smile, we I Lites are all with u, so is the Almighty.god bless u,Veda and yr children with all his grace.

KAMAL