My post is missing?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Surya, Feb 2, 2007.

1. vsanlak

vsanlak Senior IL'ite

hi there,

i posted a message in "bay area ladies meet here" thread in Us and Canada section and it is not found. i dont know why? can someone please let me know regarding this

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Mangala
    Is this the thread http://www.indusladies.com/forums/rangoli-kolam/49861-rangavalli.html all your posts are here.
    Click on the link.

3. Arunarc

Hello Vsanlak
    I think there was some error in posting the message. Can you retry posting it again.

4. sumykm

sumykm New IL'ite

Hi Dear,
    I'm new to this community. I posted a new thread today...titled "Enna kodumaiya edu!!!"...but to my surprise it is not appearing in "my posts" . Of course, I did a mistake here. I signed and mentioned my blog url. Please post the message alone removing my URL then.

Please
    Thanks

5. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sumy,

The post you are referring has been taken care.

If you intend to share with this community such interesting piece of writings, you may as well take up a personal blogspace in IndusLadies. Your own writings can be posted there for some good readership and comments.

6. sameena30

sameena30 New IL'ite

Hi

I had posted a reply in the thread "touching husband's feet"in "me and my spouse" section.I can't see that post.where is it?

7. Arunarc

Hello Sameena
    Have you added any external links in the post??
    If it is so then it needs moderator's approval only then you will get to view the post.
    If not looks like it did not get posted well you can please repost your reply to the thread again.

8. sameena30

sameena30 New IL'ite

No, i haven't added anything.It was a simple plain text reply.I have resubmitted as well but it is not up there.I have read the forum rules and my post by no means violate the rules of the site.I don't what's wrong?

Please moderator do tell me the reason for not posting it(if there is any).

9. Arunarc

Hello Sameena
    Then I feel it has not got posted as there is no post in that forum.
    Can you please repost it again.
    Sorry for the trouble, I think there was some technical error while posting please re do it.

10. sameena30

sameena30 New IL'ite

I have submitted that even for the third time yesterday and the message i got was that the post will be reviewed by the mederator before i can see it on the board. but it is still not there. It might be either in "me and my spouse" or "married life" section.

Plz tell me the reason for not posting it.I wanted to share my views in other topics as well but untill i am sure that it would be published i can't my waste my time typing those post.

Plz tell me, If it is becasue i am a Pakistani and the forum is meant to be for indian ladies? If this is the reason than i would leave this forum as soon as you tell me to do. But plz do tell me the why my post is not getting published?

Be well.