My post is missing?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Surya, Feb 2, 2007.

1. meenak

meenak Bronze IL'ite

Hi Indus Lady:

I tried adding a new thread under "Hobbiues Arts and Crafts " section, titled "my crochet bag" . I don't see it under the posts, but, I can see it when I search the forum. Also I see it as an "Invalid Thread" if I try to add a reply. Could you please tell me what mistake I am making?

Also, I tried replying to the "Embroidery: Double chain Stitch" and I am unable to see my post, nor is it counted under the statistics in my profile.

Please help ...

Regards
    Meena K

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Meena
    your crochet bag thread is working is this the one?? http://www.indusladies.com/forums/h...95-crocheted-hand-bag-made-me.html#post479448
    and double chain stitch post is this #15
    just clike on the highlighted words it will take you to your posts.
    You are doing fine all your posts are in place.
    Go though these links you will know how to find your posts and threads
    My post is missing?
    My thread is missing?
    I hope these will solve your problems

3. Vidhya Mohan

Vidhya Mohan Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I trried to post a reply in How to get pregnant thread yesterday. but when i gave submit i got a message saying it will be added to the thread after the moderator approves it.But till now im not able to see my post in that thread.

Could you please help me?

4. Arunarc

Hello Vidhya
    In case you have added any email id's in the post or any external links then that post needs to be moderated by the moderators of the forum. you are not allowed to add any outside links or personal information into the post.

5. geetha satish

geetha satish Gold IL'ite

hai
    i always find my post for the plastic canvas missing ,i started it as a thread and want to add my up coming projects to it but every other day it vanishes,i even miss the reviews for my work because they encourage and give new ideas i want to improve.please help me:)

6. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Geetha,

Please read this post - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/faqs/4512-my-post-is-missing.html#post35888

Reading it, you will know how to find your posts and that it is not missing. It is very much in the site.

Your canvas work (they are awesome) are very much here - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/h...works-plastic-canvas-works-16.html#post535604

Keep posting all your future canvas works in this thread instead of starting separate threads.

We are trying to group craft work postings into threads of similar categories. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

7. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

dear induslady,

just wanted to know y my thread is renamed. or clubbed with another thread.

the thread had the name " does anybody have plastic canvas designs" it is renamed as "my plastic canvas works". it says that am the thread starter. when i go my stuff and click the link my threads only this name is listed there and i don't find any thread with the name what i started with. so wanted to know if it is renamed or clubbed with another thread or deleted for any good reason. thanx in advance.

8. geetha satish

geetha satish Gold IL'ite

9. Arunarc

Hello Shree
    Your thread or your posts are not deleted. It is just renamed and all the other similar threads are clubbed with yours so you appear as thread starter.
    You keep posting your work in the same thread instead of starting a separate one. So that all our members work will be in one place and will help for all others to view it.
    Forum moderator is trying to group all similar category postings into one thread.
    Thank you for understanding.

10. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi aruna,

thanx for the reply.