MY Pet Squirrel Booglie and Athishta story and their updates

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by chitrajaraika, Dec 8, 2010.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Thank you very much saroj for your encouraging words.yes squirrels are friendly if we feed them regularly.In my quatez i feed squirrels daily

2. chitrajaraika

Thank you vijaya for your nice entry and feedback.If you touch squirrel its like touching a velvet bed.squirrels activities are lovely,crazy and naughty sometimes.

surely i will post my athishta story soon

3. chitrajaraika

Hi sudha ma

Thanks for coming in and read my booglie story.Yes ma if we love any animals means we will shed tears in happiness and sorrow its a trye fact too.Thanks for enjoying my booglie story.

Soon i will post my athishta arrival:idea

4. chitrajaraika

Then it was August Month 2007 at evening 6pm sharply .Its a cooly climate at that time a cute lovable prince arrived my home he is none but my beautiful smart Athishta The Great squirrel baby.When i was backside of my house washing my face my dad was getting ready to his duty in evening time.

When my dad came outside of main door a small squirrel baby jumped and fell down from the dangerous steps and fallen on our house entrance it sounded little bit.My dad taken it my mom too saw that cute boy.

My dad called me soniya......soniya ........manytimes loudly i really afraid because anything wrong hence in a hurry i ran to the house entrance.He showed me my hero athishta who is very handy in small size with soft velvet hairs.

He had small nails and black eyes and sounding lighlyt kiii.......kii..... like that.Mydad showed me and said i am going to leave it outside in a safety place.I said no ....no.......it very small baby i want it.My dad first said no then as its cool climate he shivered a lot.Because as it baby he cant tolerate the cool climate.Then i kept one name as he fell down and saved luckily and make my life lucky.

Hence i kept Athishta that means lucky.My dad had taken a big bathing iron bucket(Vaali) i dont know how to say the exact name friends as i am lack of some translations.He kept a jute material (saaku thuni or konippai).Then he kept athishta and hide him inside as the climate cold athish baby got hided inside that thick saaku thuni.

As my pet is kept near to me in iron bucket i was busy in internet and checking mails but suddenly it started to scream in low voice....i dont know what to do really in that situation before that my dad kept uncooked rice inside his chaakuthuni and went to office.I am freezed and confused what to do.:spin:spin

next time i will say how i afraid of him then feed him.:hide:

5. chitrajaraika

My athishta and his lunch dhal and plain cooked rice

Attached Files:

6. chitrajaraika

He is hiding inside his cloth bed always sleep inside of it

Next image is taking dosa from me and climbing on a bag and eating the dosa

Attached Files:

7. Ramavyasarajan

Ramavyasarajan Silver IL'ite

Very nice Sonia. You have narrated in a super manner about your pet. But it is sad to hear your booglie 's death. However you got athishta similar to him. let athishta live long.

8. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Dear Soniya
    Very touchy narration and I love that pic. inside the bed ma. Cute Athishta.
    kantha

9. L69

L69 Gold IL'ite

Sonia dear sorry to hear about your pet squirrel Booglie.
    I know how we get attached to our pets.
    I have a labrador at home. Her name is Sandy.
    loved the pictures of Athistha

Latha

10. chitrajaraika

thank you very much Rama for blessing my athishta.yes Athista is similar to booglie.

thank you so much Rama