MY Pet Squirrel Booglie and Athishta story and their updates

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by chitrajaraika, Dec 8, 2010.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Hi vasu

Welcome to my pet thread again

sure he is also eagerly waiting for your visit.He is ready to talk and play with you.Are you ready for it.He is the only support in my life when i met failures sorrow and happiness along with my husband.When we spend time with our squirrel he really make us happy and his stress also be released.Hence we three together are stress free and happy.

Thanks vasu for your nice participation here.

2. chitrajaraika

One small kid knocked my door on evening time at 6 pm on 16 the august 2007.I opened the door.They said they gave me one horlicks big cover and said that grown up baby squirrel is there.He is biting all.Hence i saw him how cute and bubbly he is.

he is soft silky as usual hence i again take a big iron bucket and keep him as he is grown up he started jump from that very big iron bucket.Henc i had a netted chudi shall i closed the iron bucket with cloth clips on the top of the iron bucket hence he is unable to come out but air will come in and i keenly watch him what he is doin.

i feed him dried grapes and dates.i kept many thick clothes he started to hide inside the cloth and started to sleep.

Hence the kids asked to keep one name for this squirrel.Hence i kept a name who came like a surprise visit to my house .i selected a name athisaya raam.Hence they call him as athisaya ram.......athisaya ram.Then the kids asked me to show athishta who is very small in size and i showed him but athishta started to afraid because many kids came into my house.i said athishta is afraiding come and see tommorow.They said ok and shouted oh............... oh........ yea.......like that and went to their home.

I really felt lucky to see the fourth squirrel entry.:bowdown

Hence on that day i got googlie,booglie,athishta and athisaya.:rotfl

Really i am flying on the sky on that day:)

3. chitrajaraika

how he is romantic and hugging my hands.its due to some affection on me.His best friends is my two hands he always used to play on it.

Attached Files:

4. chitrajaraika

Athishta sometimes felt upset means come and join in my hands like this

Attached Files:

5. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

chitra,
    very touching story.
    so sad to hear the booglie death...

6. chitrajaraika

yes saikripa
    welcome to my pet squirel thread.thanks for entering here dear.
    Missed booglie but other squirrels fill that place. my athishta fill tally about booglie he is just the dito of my booglie.

have you read my pet Athista story and athisaya squirrel story dear,

just read it too

7. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Hi sonia, your pet history is very interesting. So sad to hear about Booglie that too in front of your eyes OMG! But god has given you athisaya ram.

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Soniya,
    Another surprise entry to your life! Hope these squirrels makes you to lead a peaceful life!
    They are lovely little living beings! Look nice & beautiful!!

9. chitrajaraika

Welcome to My pet story thread.i warmly welcome you here.

Thank you mira for reading and going through my pet stories.Yes its really a sad incident.i really freezed and got vexed.But he is my god like we treat him as god in our hearts.

Mira athisaya Ram also My pet athishta is only still giving company with me nearly 3 years crossed.

see my previous pages there i narrated my athishta story how he arrived home.

see my videos and photos in all pages.i will post more updates soon:rotfl

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sonia

Sorry for coming here late. Enjoyed reading your Athishta's story. So nicely you look after him. Hats off to you. He is lucky to be in your house. I know the love the pets have as we also had cats in our house who were like a member in our family and my servant used to say that they are very lucky to be in your house. Now if she reads about Athishta's story she will be very surprised. So many pages your thread has run into. So it took time for me to read. I think when you started this thread I had given fb.