1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My personal opinion about IndusLadies

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by madhuprabha, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Madhu,

Wonderful writing.You have written exactly how I was feeling.
    Here in this forum even I am able to share my feeling and emotion and even my crafts freely.No body is judging us here.We get comments and encouragement and guidance.

You have expressed yourself very niecly.

1 person likes this.
  2. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

wow that's a beautiful write up Madhu, many here are in the same opinion about IL.. well expressed.

3. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

GOOD MORNING Everybody
    Thank you one and all for taking time to read my post and post your F.Bs

@Jayasala - Thank you mam. I agree with you that we spend half of our lives thinking what other are saying about us. But in reality that is not the case.

@ ChennaiExpress - CE my post was not meant to deter anbybody from marriage. In life we have to take everything in our stride, but what matters is that there is somebody along with you at times of need. And I have realized that it is the family which is not concerned about the nitty-gritty of our feelings. That is where friends step in.

@ Viswmitra - Thank you. I felt exactly the same when I became a member of IL. It is forum where you can express yourself, read others views and make some friends.

@ Harini - Thank you. Yeah we can share our talents and get correct assesments.

@ Ammulur - Thank you.

@ Kamalji - Thank you Sir, and I hope your predictions come true.

4. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey Madhu, nice thread. I guess many of us feel the same way about IL. BTW, hope you consider me as a friend now and not a stranger, or may be a friendly stranger.:cheers

5. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hello CB.
    Thanks for reading my post. When i wrote about applying lemon juice post, it was almost my first post is that blog.
    When u wrote about lemon juice instantly,i considered u my friend instantly.

1 person likes this.
  6. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Madhu....glad you were able to pour your heart out here...keep going :thumbsup and know what my family has no clue either that I am glued to this site :-D it's a secret that will be safeguarded for the mere reason I don't want to be watched or monitored...and you won't believe I have written close to 90 poems since the time I have joined and my DH has no clue...the only one I shared with him for the one I penned for him...and he said I must have copy pasted from some website...LOL...

What a wonderful place IL is right ?? We can do what we cannot under normal circumstances...it was nice reading your post...

Stay,Play and Sway...
    Never think of going away.....

1 person likes this.
  7. pantu

pantu Gold IL'ite

Yes, you are right Madhu. This is a place where you can express your feelings without
    anything . Very supportive and very positive place . Very nice snippet!

8. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

MP, great snippet. I love IL. It is a wonderful place. There are so many activities on IL that it keeps one busy. I use IL to switch my mind when i am tired of work. IL gives me the much needed respite.

One thing, IL gave me is to know how much blessed I am and I thank God for it. Reading what others are going through, makes me feel how stupid or silly i was complaining about my life.

I have shared much more at IL then to anyone in person. Not my DH knows about a lot of stuff that my ILites know about me, yet only a few people who know me personally know me in IL.

9. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hello Scorpio
    You express very gracefully in your poems. I really do like them. And yes, over here we can write without inhibitions and be ourselves. How strange it is is'nt it, that we can shed our inhibitions before complete strangers and have to behave like strangers in front of our family. We always have to be constantly measuring our words lest we hurt our family. Now-a-days family, including parents and DH have become so sensitive that we just cannot say things as they are. Maybe this includes ourselves also.

1 person likes this.
  10. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hello pantu
    Thank you for FB.