My period is 5days early wat hapned to me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by chitrajaraika, Sep 3, 2010.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

hi friends

actually this aug2nd i got my period bt unfortunatedly i got aug29 my period again.does it wil be a problm.

for the past five months during period my side laps are paining thats in tamil rattham katikiruthu i always sleep one side henc on both sides and back sides r paining.why this is happening i am unable to sleep sit due to this.wat problm anyone faced these problm

Doctor given calcium tonic bt its not working really i am nt facing that much back pain bt this swelling pain is terrific for me.

why my period came 5days early and its dark red or dark brown this time anything wrong in coming early[​IMG]

i am unable to judge my ovulation now [​IMG] pls help me friends

i planned to meet doctor on saturday

2. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

hi chitra,
    There is nothing to panic.it is quite natural having two menstrual cycles in a month.the symptoms u mentioned(dark red or brown) are natural when you get a 2nd menstrual cycle in the same month.
    Doctors say that it happens when u r over stressed physically/emotionally,sudden changes in diet(crash dieting) this happens.our menstrual cycles r operated by some hormones when they r functioning normal u have normal (one cycle)periods else u end up with anoth period in the same month.
    having said that if however, you experience this over two consecutive months, (or several times in a year) you should see your gynecologist. And, of course, if you’re also experiencing abnormally bad cramps, abnormally heavy bleeding, pain of any sort or an unusual odor, you should see your gynecologist immediately, regardless of how often you’ve experienced this.
    hope this clears ur doubt,and always don't panic,maintain a note on ur calender and see how often it is repeating.
    count ur ovulation days as usually even u have a 2nd cycle,ie 14th day from the first day of onset of ur sencod period.
    bye take care,
    sudha.v

3. anaconda1997

anaconda1997 Senior IL'ite

hi. periods getting delayed or getting early is the case of ovulating late or early. you got your periods early m5 days means you have ovulated early. around 5 days earlier.

your bleeding darker doesnt mean anything.

ovulation can be predicted by cervical mucus. examine your cervical mucus daily.

If what you find seems sticky, or findings are scant, you're probably not ovulating yet.
    If what you find is creamy, ovulation may be coming, but not just yet.
    If what you find is wet, watery, and slightly stretchy, ovulation is very likely close. Find time for some baby-making sex.
    If what you find is very wet, stretches between your fingers for an inch or more, and resembles raw egg white, your cervical mucus is very fertile. Ovulation is right around the corner, and now is the ideal time for intercourse.

also you can use fertilityfriend.com and record your basal body temperatures daily and find out when did you ovulate and when to intercourse.

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Actually i had such type of periods year back!
    If your luteal phase is smaller than 12 days, then you have to worry about it. Otherwise it can be tolerable. If you continue continue to have such type of periods, its good you talk with a gynec & clear the doubts.
    Ovulation tracking would be difficult with these type of confusing cycle lengths... You can try cervical mucus tracking or can use BBTs. Those will help you to point the ovulation. If possible, you can buy OPKs through online & can give a try!
    All the best!

5. chitrajaraika

thanks vasumathy i met the doctor she said normal bt she said she has to monitor ultra scanning to chk i hv egg growth or not in follicular phase.wat does it means.she checked thyroid or not

6. chitrajaraika

thank u very much for ur guidance themuteviolin

7. chitrajaraika

thank u very much vadapallisudha due to straing myself in home works i got period.thanks for fast reponse and guidence :bowdown

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

May be your doc will do a follicular study to know the growth of your follicles & possible confirm the ovulation in your body. Stay cool. There is nothing to worry in ultra sounds.

Thyroid can be found using blood tests. Blood test done for you?

Be positive.
    Baby dust to you.

9. chitrajaraika

s thursday early mrng she asked to do a blood test this week in free stomach.