1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Passionate Love – Yet another Love of Mine…

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Malar2301, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    Though I know him from my childhood I never bothered to be with him. Every time he comes to me running, I instead of understanding his love, I was afraid and ran to my mother crying. He used to stare at me always from any corner to see whether I give him a look and pull him towards me. But I never did it that way. In that very small age, I really didn’t understand his love and his eagerness to play with me.

Days rolled, Months marched and Years flew. It was when I did my third grade I realized his love. One fine day, in the school campus I was waiting for the morning bell to ring. He came to me running. As usual I never bothered. It happened that time, when one of my friends ran towards him and hugged him. Still I saw him staring at me, looking for me to come and do so. How craze he was!!

Bell rang. I stood in the line for prayer song. But some chemical reaction was going inside me, which made me turn and see him often. Saw him smiling at me for the first time after the long sigh that he used to give me these many days. It made me somewhat. I was sitting in the class physically, but I’m flying with him in my thoughts. I was not able to wait till the sun goes Orange. Ran home and thrown my bag, shouting at mom inquiring where he is and went in search of him. Found him so mischievous, hiding from me and make me suffer all the way I did to him these many days. From then on we always played together, ate together and slept together. Where ever I go, he used to come along with me.

Again years passed and when I was in my 7th grade I had an opportunity to be with him officially. But I was not able to make use of that opportunity well, so like always he was in a different room and I was in a different class. I can’t bear the pain and tears were flowing. Seeing me crying, my friends ran to the teacher and conveyed my love for him. My Physical education teacher called me to meet her in the ground. Usually she is the one who deals with such kind of problems. The impact of long crying made my face so pink and my eyes blood red.

She asked me the reason behind my act, acting as if she doesn’t know anything. Better late than never – I told her about my passionate love towards him. She was shocked to hear this and she assured that she will take care of this problem. And asked me to come and meet her that evening. She said she had to discuss that with other teachers as well. I returned to my class, somewhat relaxed. The way she responded gave me a new strength that I will get through my love.

In the evening, when I went to meet my Physical Education teacher under the neem tree, I saw him standing with the teacher and he looked so scared. My heart was pounding in joy as soon as I saw him one side and on the other side lot of questions whether what would my teachers reaction be and what is that she is going to update me, whether I will be allowed to be with him enjoying my hours at school with him playing, etc.

My teacher saw my face that carried lots and lots of questions, understood my eagerness and told me that she will give me the last opportunity. I prayed my God and was ready to face the opportunity. At last, I made it. Yes. I was selected for the Sub-Junior Volley Ball team.

My love for playing ball had a feast that day. From then on I used to go for coaching daily in the mornings and in the evenings carrying my love with me. Even in the annual vacation I can’t be without him which made me go for summer camp to my school. We both showcased our understanding better by winning the Zonal, District level, Inter-District level and so on.

My love with him continued and carried forward from Sub-Junior level to Junior, then seniors and Super seniors. And once I got a chance to prove my love at state level. It was all till my 12th standard. There came a situation where I was given a chance to continue in Volley ball team with so many sponsors. Like any other parents, they stood against my willingness to become a full time player and they wanted me to continue my studies. They had their own fear, being a girl whether I could survive all those situations. To me too, it was reasonable and left my love with lots of pain (like Trisha did in VTV).

But he never left me. He again showed his face via the inter college competitions. How lucky I am. I was in the college Volley ball team and went for so many inter college competitions and had good fun with him. So finally it was ended after I completed my college. Then I moved on to my work, then marriage and now kidJ. Though it is a tragic ending to my love, all those memories stay so sweet in my heart and will remain in the same way forever!! I get reminded of those golden days whenever I see my kid play with him.

Note:
    For all those who still have a question on HIM, he is nothing but a “Ball” then became my favorite Volley Ball J. Hope you all enjoyed it!!
    [/JUSTIFY]

2. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dearest malar,

Very cute a love-affair there.As usual you gave us a jolt throughout and never did at even one place your narration gave a clue about 'HIM'!!!

[​IMG]

Waiting in all eagerness for more of your 'passionate affairs'!

Cheers,
    Saras.

3. shobna

shobna Bronze IL'ite

Nice post malar! enjoyed reading it. Thought it was a dog :) finally it was a ball!

4. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Dear Malarma,

Your Heros' are super heros' only. You have very well made my head rolled like a Ball to guess who is the Hero.
    Pls do post more if you have got any other lover dear.

5. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Dear malar:)

Caught us again !!!!!!! I thought you were talking about a puppy all the while !!!:idea

Great narration dear !!!!!!!!:cheers

No probs...you can be with your passionate lover while teaching your ds how to play !!!!!!!!!!:rotfl

6. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Hi Malar,
    A very good blog. Full of life and energy. I have a suggestion for you, Malar.
    Why don't you consider writing romance serials and love stories? Agreed, you write so well that we expect something and in the end there is a jerk reaction. That's good.
    But some of the expressions of love you have used are really good and they would find their place in a proper love story.
    And as a reward for this nice blog let me break the news to you first. Tomorrow morning I am going to post a curtain raiser for a full length romance serial.
    regards and love,
    sridhar uncle

7. iniyamalar

iniyamalar Gold IL'ite

That was one beautiful blog.
    When i realized it was a ball i couldn't shake the vivid picture of a ball sighing at a cute little girl:)

I just loved it dear..

P.S: i too was a volley ball player. (mostly substitute but still made it till TIES - inter college sports meet for college students)

8. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Hyya :bananayour reward for my blog is priceless uncle!! I'm going out of town tonight for my brother's marriage and will be returning Sunday. Some how I should manage to read your note on the new romance serial. I love to read romance novels (will anyone hestitake??). Thanks a lot dear uncle for revealing this wonderful news. I'm so priviledged.

Me...serial or love stories??? I really doubt uncle...whether is it possible...? But your words are so encouraging and that too from a great writer like you I received such feedback which kindles my interest to write uncle. Sure I will try. Let me first try with short stories. With your blessings...:bowdown

9. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Hey Malar, Good blog dear!!!
    Like others I too thought its a dog at first.. Then when you talked about volley ball I guessed it must be ball :)

10. smithajeevanp

smithajeevanp Senior IL'ite

Great!!.Till the end you keep that suspence