1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

mY NEW FAVOURITE ACTRESS IN MALAYALAM MOVIES

Discussion in 'Movies' started by mssunitha2001, Jan 12, 2010.

1. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

A NICE ARTICLE ABOUT actress ARCHANA KAVI (tHE LATEST HIT MOVIE NEELATHAMARA FAME)....oh...she is so so cute....:thumbsup:-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    (article by her friend andrinemendez in his blog)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

You got be really lucky to meet a person of such energy and divinity that can even arise your spirits and then you got be really honored to have someone so as a friend. Luckily or unluckily I had that honor a couple of years back when my classmate and friend Neil Gonsalves introduced her to me. She was unlike the females I have met, was trying to be independent, had dreams and had the will to give it a try, which is something not everyone has. And the very reason we met too was to give a try to her long lived dream of becoming a RJ (have you heard her voice..LOL !).

Anyway I had admired her for the courage she took in her decisions to have chosen to study in Ramapuram away from her sweet parents, away from her comforts. And then coming to Ernakulam every weekend to keep her dreams alive, trusting in God, trusting herself. She was trying to prove something I guess, maybe she has proved it too.
    Though we had some radio auditions done, it never worked out and so we moved out to the next one-[​IMG]Television.

Yes Indiavision was then an upcoming youth channel and I knew she could bring her true self there and so we gave it a try. Thus Archana Kavi,the Love Guru was born through “Bloody Love” ! Strange name na ? Perfect for her instincts though! LOL ! Ok. We were all a team then. We could call ourselves as “”THE THREE A’s”"- Archana Kavi,Asif Ali n Andrine Mendez(Me). It was hell of a team we had.

The next important thing that changed things for her was the photo shoot we had for a magazine cover with Aneesh Upasana.It was a part of her “Bloody Love” episode, just the normal stuff but the end result was really out of the unexpected. Her photos had come simultaneously in two leading magazines(Manorama,Mangalam) both in the same week(God’s favorite Girl you see !).

The days ahead was filled with phone calls from Film fraternity and from advertisement agencies. All of a sudden the wanted to be RJ turned VJ now become the most wanted model. She have done couple of good Ad’s including Mathrubumi Health magazine, Red Chillies Salwars,G-Tec, and the best one was Grand Kerala shopping festival. Last year you might have seen big fluxes and posters of Grand Kerala Shopping festival and even this year the same photos has been used by them(ADS).

The next big thing was the music album she did with our upcoming super star Asif Ali-naming “HIMAMAZHAYIL”.The album was directed by Sabu Aditya,who referred archana’s pretty face to Lal Jose.

From there what happened is something we all know now. But the journey was’nt all that easy for her. She completed her BBA and being away from her family, all this wasn’t all that creamy and easy. But as I said all credits to her WILL POWER and the DECISIONS she made and, yes, her family is like the most awesome family anyone could have. Jose Kavi,her father is probably the nicest person on earth after Santa Claus and Rossamma Jose, her mom is like the most caring mom anyone could ever dream of. They stood by their daughter when it was most required and they still are rock solid, believe me on that.(God’s favorite Kid u c..Nothing more to say)

Her life like all of us was filled with confusions, like for e.g she was supposed to do a role in “Patanathil Bootham” which for some good reason she opted out and we now know it was for something bigger. You will be surprised to know that her hobbies are cooking, housekeeping and stuff(what the &^*^ ?? i know..was hard for me to believe too). There is a lot to say about her like the time she had trying to learn Malayalam and the blunders that came out of her mouth..Ahh ! you could witness some of those in her Bloody Love videos available on Youtube.

After Neelathamara she’s reported to do a equally important role like in her first movie with Mohanlal starer ‘Mummy and me’ along side of Urvashi,Mukesh,kunchacko bobban. So we all ready to fall in love with kunjumallu again in her new ‘avaatar’ -”Jewel”(her name in the new movie).

But behind every great victory lies few battles that are common to all of us and yes Archana Kavi was no different(ya..just that she was God’s favorite) but there is an important thing we all can save for a thought that what is it that makes the difference,only one answer – Simply your decisions & your Trust in yourself ! That’s Archana kavi a.k.a Kunjumallu for you

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010

2. mssunitha2001

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  3. mssunitha2001

4. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

She was too good in neelathamara...
    Loved her acting and the way of talking...
    Wishing her good luck..
    And dear thanks for sharing the information...

5. mssunitha2001

thank you dear sharanya

hey i thought no one knew who archana kavi is.....so you too liked her like me :cheers

6. mssunitha2001

archana kavi

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    stills from mummy and me movie starring urvashi mukesh archana and kunchacko boban

7. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Hi Sunitha,
    Good pictures...
    Waiitng for the movie.. I like urvasi very much, so waitng for this movie, lets see how it goes...