1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

My New Beauty Regime

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by beautifullife30, Jan 8, 2019.

1. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Hello everyone,

I usually don't bother to review the products i use as i am never 100% satisfied. However, this time i bought a lot of products and as luck would have it, all of them are fantastic and i am loving them so much.

Let me start with the toner that i purchased recently when i visited health and glow. Most of the times i try and stay away from Biotique. I remember using their saffron cream once and though i visibly became a shade lighter, i ended up with pimples, so i put it off. Recently me and my husband started leaning towards ayurvedic products so we thought we could try the Biotique products once more before signing off on them.

When i looked through their products, i found a toner which looked promising. The ingredients list was good. I bought the Biotique Bio-Cucumber Pore Tightening toner.

I have just entered my 30's and i found a lot of open pores on my face. I tried using many face packs, sugar water and multani mitti. None of it worked the way it wanted it to work. So i purchased this toner on a whim! But it turned out to be a miracle for me.

I am first going to list the problems i had and then talk about the benefits i derived from this toner.

I have a normal to oily face (leaning on the oily side a bit). I started getting painful acne - maybe its due to the hormonal changes or pollution - and they started leaving dark marks. The dark marks did leave eventually but by the time they left completely, i started getting new acne. It was like a cycle. My nose became prone to whiteheads. Only my nose had a severe case of whiteheads. The rest of my face was always a mess. It was either too dry or too oily.

Since i started using this toner, my face texture improved. Overall, it feels so soft. My face is now just 20% oily to what it was earlier and that too after 9 hours. My white heads are no longer a problem. they are now 90% gone. The pores on my face are not visible much. I have just been using this toner for the past two weeks but i found these changes already. I apply this toner as soon as i wash my face twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening/ night before going to bed.

upload_2019-1-8_10-44-42.jpeg

Guys, try it once. The best part is we get a 120ml bottle for just Rs 175. It is an ayuvedic product and not a bunch of chemicals.

I am not paid to endorse this product. This product just worked miracles on my face. I wanted to share this wonderful products' benefits with you too!

Stay happy! Stay beautiful!

2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Useful info.

I feel toner is the most underrated product. I never follow this CTM process though I wish to,

How to apply? product on cotton pad and apply over face or take on to fingers and dab on to?

Sorry for basic questions. I never applied but your review looks promising so want to give a try. I know I have to be consistent instead of starting and leaving later

beautifullife30 likes this.
  3. beautifullife30

actually before this, i always used to think toner was an unnecessary cosmetic item. I never have lot of time on my hands, so i never indulged in following a long regime. but who knew one day i would be vouching for this product :)

ideally you are supposed to apply/ dab it with a cotton pad on your face but i dont have much time to do all that on a daily basis.

I just pour a bit of toner onto my left palm and dab it onto my face using my right hand. the only thing i have ensured till now is to be consistent in applying it each day.

Please do try. i hope it gives you the amazing results that i got!

virtualkv2020 and creativemumma like this.
  4. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

@beautifullife30 I Love your consistent effort, keep it up. I am a firm believer of Ayurveda too, it works!

5. shravs3

shravs3 Finest Post Winner

Few years back I used this product but only for sometime. For some reason I started getting acne. Mine is very sensitive skin. So had to discontinue this :disappointed:

6. beautifullife30

oh..it happens. I tried Biotique's saffron cream a few years ago. Though i turned a shade lighter, i ended up getting lot of pimples.

Surprisingly, the recent products which i got from Biotique are working wonders for me.

shravs3 likes this.